Sunday, December 2, 2018

Priyanka Chopra's Sexiest Shoes Will Probably Make Even Nick Jonas Sweat

In case you haven't noticed, Priyanka Chopra's shoe collection is amazing. The actress has a way of choosing the sexiest shoes to go with her outfits. Whether she's wearing a pair of white buckled sandals on a date night with Nick Jonas or she's attending an event in a bustier minidress and PVC heels, the actress has no shortage of amazing shoes. She even wore a sleek pair of nude heels to go with her feathered bridal shower dress! Want to see what we're talking about? Keep reading to take a look at her 10 best looks and shop out similar styles for your shoe rotation.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2PJaSV2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Went to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - in a Lace Catsuit From the Runway

When I pulled out my Victoria's Secret Fashion Show getting-ready outfit from the shopping bag delivered to my doorstep, I was stoked....