Tuesday, January 1, 2019

19 Times Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Said, "Babe, We're Twinning," Before Leaving the House

I'm pretty sure that when I get all glammed up in a dress and heels for dinner, my boyfriend throws on sweats just to spite me. (See what I mean?) But Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - my goodness! - they must spend a good portion of their day comparing material swatches. They announced their engagement in 2017, then took on 2018 with a vengeance, obviously pretty dedicated to twinning, if ever a couple was.

You won't believe how often Harry matched the checks on his tie to Meghan's plaid coat, and there were clearly plenty of times Harry sighed, "Babe, I just feel like jeans and a blazer," and Meghan said, "RT." I don't know about you, but I'm demanding a couple's shopping spree this upcoming weekend, and you better believe I'm snapping outfit selfies before we leave the palace - er, apartment.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2QT37Np

No comments:

Post a Comment

If a Fashion Person Scrolled Through Shopbop, These 32 Items Would Stand Out

Fall staples ahead. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/J7mtq3s