Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I Got This Sparkly Party Dress From Kohl's, and It's the Comfiest NYE Outfit on Earth

Last year for New Year's Eve, I wore a dress I was constantly adjusting. You could find me in the bathroom pulling up the top and retying the waist belt all night long. This year's resolution? To be comfy as I ring in 2019. That's why I freaked out when I laid my eyes on this new Metallic Star Tiered Party Dress ($41, originally $64) from our POPSUGAR collection at Kohl's. It's special and fancy, yet the silhouette is loose and swingy.

As soon as I slipped this dress on, I was sold. The tulle overlay and gold star print make this piece a head-turner, no doubt. Plus, the shift style means I won't be fidgeting at anything - I can socialize and dance all night long. All I need is some black heels and gold hoops to complete the look.

The best part? I know I'll wear this piece again and again. It would look cute with tights or a sweater layered over it. Read on to see all the details of this dress, then treat yourself! For just $41, you'll be scoring a major deal.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2QH8jEa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hailey Bieber Wore the Shoe Color You're Not Wearing (But Should Be)

I need at least three pairs immediately. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/u8A2yGO