Wednesday, May 1, 2019

11 Flattering Shorts That Look So Great, You'll Wear Them All 3 Months of Summer

Shorts and I have a love-hate relationship. I appreciate that they keep me cool during the hot months, but it can be hard to find a stylish pair that flatters my body. Whether I want denim cutoffs for weekends or a dressier design for nights out, I make sure to do my research before just buying a pair. You can't just pick the first option you see - they have to be right for you!

I curated the ultimate shopping guide for you on a variety of shorts. These options come in many different styles, size ranges, and price points, so you're bound to find something that works for you. Take a look at these top-rated pairs and invest in something new for the season ahead. You'll end up wearing them all the time - I promise.

Related: 11 Top-Rated Dresses From Nordstrom So Flattering, It's No Wonder They're Going Out of Stock



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2DGP05n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hailey Bieber Wore the Shoe Color You're Not Wearing (But Should Be)

I need at least three pairs immediately. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/u8A2yGO