Saturday, November 2, 2019

6 Jewelry Trends I'm Buying to Make My Outfits Look Expensive

There are a number of ways to fake an expensive wardrobe, and jewelry is quite possibly the number one thing that can make a world of difference in your outfits. No matter what you're wearing, add the right pieces of jewelry and suddenly your outfit appears much more thought-out—and expensive-looking—than maybe it really is. Even something as simple as jeans and a tee are taken up a notch when the rings, necklaces, and earrings are added to the mix.

Yep, jewelry is the key to accessorizing, but it's not all made equal. I always make an effort to shop for expensive-looking jewelry staples that will last me for years, and I've recently landed on six overarching jewelry trends that are transforming all my outfits. Whether it's a chain-link necklace I'm adding to my necklace stack or an update to the gold hoops I wear every day already, I'm sharing the six winter jewelry trends that lend a luxe look to all my outfits. Keep reading to see how I'm wearing each and then shop my picks within each trend.

Wearing Lili Claspe Lara Link Lariat Necklace ($115). Chain-link necklaces are trending hard right now, so chances are they're already on your radar. If not, they should be. I've been wearing one (or a few) pretty much every day this fall, and I definitely think they lend an expensive-looking touch to whatever I wear them with, be it layered over a turtleneck or simply with jeans and a blazer.
Wearing Alex Jewelry Studio Pebble Rings I and II ($165 each). I'm not normally a ring person, but I love the way that a stack of chunky rings looks. Their sculptural shape immediately adds something luxurious to my outfit.
Wearing Mejuri's Croissant Dome Earrings ($65). I wear gold hoops every single day, so I recently upgraded from a plain pair to this fun twisted version. The texture and shape offer a little something special—and they never fail to earn me compliments.
I used to be a huge fan of the dainty necklace stack, but more recently, I've pared back how many necklaces I wear on a given day. Lately, I've been reaching for fewer, more substantial pieces, one of which is a flat herringbone chain, which catches the light so well and adds an elevated feel to whatever else I'm wearing.
Wearing a vintage Chanel belt via The RealReal. Okay, so this one could be categorized as more of an accessory than a piece of jewelry, but I'm still mentioning it here because it's a favorite of mine. Whether it's styled over a blazer, dress, pants, or really any other outfit, it never fails to add a dose of glamour.
Wearing a vintage belt.
Wearing Briwok Chloe Anklet ($65). If you thought anklets were only for warm weather, think again. This summery jewelry trend can (and should) make a cameo this time of year. Take a cue from the F/W 19 runways and layer it over tights or follow my lead and wear one over socks.

Next up: The comfortable (and cute) shoe brands I always recommend to my friends.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2NF7M10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hailey Bieber Wore the Shoe Color You're Not Wearing (But Should Be)

I need at least three pairs immediately. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/u8A2yGO