Thursday, May 21, 2020

8 Accessory Trends That Are More Timeless Than "Trendy"

Of all the fashion items there are to buy out there, it's accessories that I'll always care about the most. I just love that you can wear a new bag or pair of earrings every day until you get tired of it, and it's perfectly fine, but if you do that with a new dress or top, for example, your friends, family, and co-workers will probably take note. So this explains why the bulk of my shopping budget goes toward shoes, bags, jewelry, hats, hair accessories, and, these days, face masks.

Since I tend to spend more on accessories than clothes, I want them to be more than just a one-season wear. So it's timeless accessories that I gravitate toward, and luckily, many of the summer accessory trends for this year that are percolating have natural longevity. Keep scrolling to shop the non-trendy accessory trends I'm prioritizing right now, and see how other stylish women are wearing them.

Chunky gold necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings have been everywhere for months now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon, as they look good on everyone, go with everything, and are available at a variety of price points.

Baseball caps are certainly having a moment this summer, but I'm a fan of them every season and have been for years. Aside from being an excellent remedy to a bad hair day, they add personality and a casual, sporty touch to any look.

Straw logo totes are the epitome of summer to me. And the versatility is quite impressive. There are few bags that you can feasibly take to the farmers market, beach, and brunch. Plus, they're some of the most affordable designer bags that money can buy.

Birkenstocks (and Birkenstock-style sandals) are as popular with fashion girls as they are with dads, which is something of a rarity. They're also wildly comfortable, which means that people won't want to give up wearing them anytime soon.

I used to be into trying every crazy sunglasses trend that came my way, but I've finally decided just to stick with styles that look good on me. Cat-eye frames may not be the latest trend on the scene anymore, but they'll always be chic, and they flatter most face shapes.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I really don't see anklets going away anytime soon, especially when they're simple silver, gold, and pearl styles, as opposed to shells or beads.

This bag trend the '90s gave us has returned in full force, and after carrying them frequently over the past year or so, I don't want to stop. They're the perfect size and easily transition from day to night.

I know you may be tired of hearing about this trend by now, and I respect that, but crew socks are one of the biggest trends to emerge this year, and they're nice and cheap, necessary, and classic. So stock up like I am.

Next up, 20 affordable accessories that make T-shirts look expensive.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3cVJYS1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv