Sunday, June 14, 2020

17 Crop Top Outfits That Are So Easy to Put Together

I might be willing to wear rigid jeans and less-than-comfortable shoes other times of the year, but when scorching hot weather rolls around, all bets are off. This is the time when I just want to be cool and comfortable. Straightforward and simple. Easy and ... well, I can't think of any more alliterations, but you get my point. Enter: crop tops.

Not only do crop tops you a little extra ventilation, but they're so easy to wear with anything in your closet. Below, I rounded up some of my favorite ways that It girls are styling the look right now. Spoiler alert: They're wearing crop tops with sweatshorts, skirts, skinny jeans, trousers, leggings, and pretty much anything else you could think of. Scroll down for 17 crop top outfits to copy now. 

Next, I'm predicting Madewell's next 24 cult-favorite pieces



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/30G23QG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv