Sunday, June 14, 2020

42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Verishop Right Now

I know 42 sounds like a lot, but when you spend the majority of your days essentially online shopping, it’s actually considered a pretty tight edit. Plus, I can’t help it if our favorite sites are simply packed with must-have finds for summer.

From trendy shorts to cool swimwear to the loveliest dresses, below you’ll find the best of the already-divine selections that Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Verishop are offering right now. Some are straight from the new-arrivals section while others are conveniently marked down, but I can promise they’re all worthy of your time, wish list, and cart. And as always, there’s a range of price points including plenty of under-$100 options, so there’s truly something for everyone. To get started shopping all my picks, simply keep scrolling. 

Prepare for compliments.
More on this trend here!
Not mad at this markdown.
This set keeps selling out, and as one of the people who already bought it, I can understand why.
My summer motto might as well be "there's no such thing as too much tie-dye."
A hoop for every mood.
We all need a good white dress.
A fun little mini for you.
Neutral sandals that won't leave you bored.
Bodysuits are the key to achieving that perfect tuck.
Great jeans.
Unreal sounds about right.
Wow.
When it comes to shorts this summer, the longer the better.
This under-$50 necklace will make all your outfits cooler.
A+ for styling.
Into this loose fit.
Classic.
A dress trend you'll want to get in on.
Try this color. You might even like it more than your go-to black pairs.
Ankles need attention, too.
Mock necks have way of making even sweatshirts look polished.
I have three pairs of these perfect pj's.
Summer uniform?
A major swimwear trend this season.
You can use this every day in the summer, and thanks to its compact size, it works for night, too.
Yes, they come in black, but I find myself very drawn to the beige.
Pretty in pink.
Granny vibes.
Yes to this length, fit, and color.
Hello, cool comfort.
Tangerine dreams.
For those who, like me, love finding ways to wear black even in summer.
I have a feeling this one is on its way to selling out.
Cotton sounds ideal for staying cool in a face mask this summer.
I think this gauze dress is so chic and timeless.
An easy add.
Wear this with all your favorite tanks.
This dress comes in two print options and has excellent reviews.
Sage is one of my favorite colors these days.
Fun.
White sandals are always a nice way to switch it up from the more popular black and tan options.

Next: Trust me, buy this—at-home edition.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2UM0Vaq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv