Thursday, January 6, 2022

29 Wedding Guest Dresses I'm Recommending to All of My Friends

Recently, I've had a bunch of friends texting me to find out outfit ideas for weddings on their calendars. With a mix of budgets, dress codes, and destinations, I went on a deep dive through my favorite brands and retailers to share my ideas with them. If you are similarly thinking about what to wear at a wedding reception, I've pooled my recs here to make your shopping easy.

I think a great wedding guest dress can range from a simple staple to a trend-forward piece that still feels wedding-appropriate, so I've included picks that fall into each of those categories. From classic tube dresses and pretty lace-trimmed satin slips to trendy colors like buttercream yellow and pieces with major cutouts, you'll find plenty of options here. The one thing they all have in common? A fashion editor's stamp of approval. Here, shop the wedding guest dresses on my radar.

I love the lace details on this slip.
If you want a pop of color, this is the way to go.
Such a cool take on cutouts.
Peak pretty.
I can't get over this pretty shade from Matteau.
The dress our editors can't stop talking about.
Dream dress.
The Skims dress that keeps selling out.
What a beauty.
Cult Gaia does it again.
Now, this is how to do sequins.
I personally own this and it works for so many occasions.
A showstopper.
I want all things Nensi Dojaka in my closet.
It doesn't get easier than a great slip dress.
I'm imagining this in a tropical location.
To wear with strappy heels.
This back detail, though.
Clearly, I'm into cutouts right now.
Can you tell yellow is my favorite color at the moment?
Gorgeous.
This would work for so many settings.
Christopher Esber can do no wrong.
The brand fashion people can't get enough of.
Just add slingbacks.
I love the idea of adding a cool choker.
Hailey Bieber–approved.
This color…
Just as stunning in the front.

Next up, the 2022 fashion trends I'm already shopping.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3G95SQn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm an Editor—These 9 Items From The Row Are Truly Worth the Investment

They'll never date. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/KgyxRkQ