Friday, January 28, 2022

35 New Nordstrom Finds That Are Trendy, Cool, and 100% Worth Buying

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm a really good Nordstrom shopper. There's something so soothing to me about scrolling through all the pages of new arrivals with the intention of singling out the best of the best for all of you. It's here I spot some of the best products before anyone else simply because I'm willing to take the time to go through it all. Sometimes we like to highlight the best trends or the best items under $100, but today, I'm keeping things simple and bringing you my personal list of current must-haves that just so also happen to be trending. 

Ahead, you'll get to shop brands ranging from BY FAR to Topshop as I single out the most current items Nordstrom has to offer for fall. If you've been in need of something to jazz up your seasonal wardrobe, this story will ensure you don't have to look anywhere else—Nordstrom has got you covered. 

Meet my new lounge set. 
So cute.
This price can't be beat. 
A sweater set for the books. 
Prepare to see these on every It girl. 
Editor-approved. 
BY FAR has a new bag in town, and everyone's already talking about it. 
Those cutouts though. 
I am predicting this jacket will sell out. 
The platform trend is all anyone can talk about. 
Cozy sweaters are always a good idea.
Yes, these are perfect. 
These jeans look triple the price. 
Grinch-y goodness.
A simple twist on a classic. 
The perfect basic.
The puffer. 
Princess shoes are always hard to resist. 
Swap your sweatpants for these this season. 
Feeling cozy doesn't have to look boring. 
The perfect layering top. 
Jaw-dropping. 
Ballerina vibes. 
If you're looking for a cool new bag to invest in this season, I just found it for you. 
The perfect layering piece.
Ballet flats I'm actually considering wearing. 
I've never added anything to my cart so quickly. 
Just the right amount of trendy. 
The perfect trendy basic. 
The coolest loafers we've seen in a while. 
If you do one thing today, let it be treating yourself to these earrings. 
Prepare for compliments. 
Introducing the prettiest layering piece you'll ever own.
In case you have any formal weddings coming up.
Perfect for wearing with slouchy trousers. 

Next: These 3 Mall Brands Had a Major Glow-Up—30 Things in My Cart

This story was originally published on an earlier date and has since been updated. 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2VA2Yyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

If a Fashion Person Scrolled Through Shopbop, These 32 Items Would Stand Out

Fall staples ahead. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/J7mtq3s