Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Who What Wear Editors Told Me Their 40 Best Fashion Finds This Month

Our editors are true shopping experts. Taking a spin through their stories, I'm always inspired by the cool fashion finds our team uncovers, so I make a point of tapping them to find out which pieces are on their radar at the moment. Believe me—you'll find plenty of chats in my Slack messages about our latest fashion discoveries. So what are the very best new fashion items so far this month? Ahead, our editors are sharing their top picks.

With varying takes on personal style, our picks range from minimal, trendy basics to bold, bright prints, so you're sure to find some items that fit into your sense of style. One thing is for certain: These pieces are all worth checking out, and I don't think they'll be in stock for long. Here are the very best fashion finds this month, starting with my personal picks.

I just ordered this perfect button-down from HommeGirls, so you'll spot me wearing it soon.
Get in my closet.
Isa Boulder does it again. I'm planning on packing this beauty for a future vacation.
I'm surprising myself with the number of colorful pieces in my edit, but I can't wait to wear more orange in 2022.
"This sweater looks like it cost $400. That's all."
"This is one of those coats that you don't buy at first because it's a little too expensive, but then you go and buy four similar versions to make up for it, but none of them quite cut it. So instead of ending up with the coat you actually want, you're stuck with four coats you barely even like. Moral of the story? Buy the coat before it sells out because it will."
"It sounds dramatic, but this Reformation tee has changed my life. It's truly one of the most flattering basics I own, and I can't stop wearing it."
"This new shoe collab from BY FAR and stylist Mimi Cuttrell is too good. While I love everything, these boots really speak to me."
"Sneakers that are guaranteed to be a conversation starter—these are cool to add to an all-neutral outfit."
"I'm not sure why, but I'm extremely into jewelry at the moment. I've been getting a lot of nail designs lately, so I love something like this to amplify the look."
"I knew this corset-style top would be a huge hit immediately upon getting a sneak preview of it. The color is absolutely stunning, and the silhouette will have people on the street asking, 'Where'd you get that?'"
"I got the cream version of these flatform clogs last month and wore them so often that I had to get them in another color once they went on sale. Since black is the shoe color I wear most often, I'm sure I'll end up wearing these just as often as, if not more often than, my cream ones."
"This isn't the most exciting purchase, but I'm in love with this long-sleeved white tee from Zara that I spotted while I was home over winter break and subsequently wore four times in one week. I love it so much, in fact, that I've ordered two more of the exact same one."
"If these boots weren't already sold out in my size, I'd have already ordered them. Apart from how fast they're selling out, I can't find one thing wrong with these knee-high, heeled boots, which I'm betting will be a popular pick for fashion editors and influencers this spring."
"It feels like I've told everyone I know about my favorite trend of 2022: tailored Bermuda shorts worn with knee-high boots. This pair of $89 shorts from & Other Stories will give you the look for a lot less than other places that I've spotted the shorts trend so far, so don't let them sell out before you snag a pair."
"One single rainy day convinced me that I do, in fact, need these ankle boots."
"I've been seeing this all over Instagram, and it's calling my name."
"I really, really want these shoes."
"When something is this good, you convince a friend to buy it too, and that's exactly what I did. For days when it's not warm enough for a full-on puffer, this vest is great to have on hand, and I put in an order for two."
"I just can't believe this dress is under $200. As a Gemini, I relate to this fashion find. We both have a dual personality, and in the case of this dress, it comes off as innocent and sweet from the front with a surprise on the back that will turn heads. For days where you'd prefer to be more covered up, just throw a cardigan over it, and you're all set."
"I know some people are beginning to tire of the micro-bag trend, but I simply can't get enough. I haven't stopped thinking about this new update on the classic Bottega Veneta bag that everyone fell in love with. It's a great way to add a pop of color to that outfit you're stumped on, and I'm seconds away from clicking purchase."
"Could these be the glass slippers Cinderella was talking about? This brand has gone viral on social media for its signature style, but my eyes are on this new PVC addition to its collection. Every girl deserves to feel like a princess."
"I get the feeling the 725s are going to be the next New Balance It sneakers, so I plan on ordering a pair soon."
"I'd wear this to work out, but I'd mostly be buying it to wear with oversize blazers and such."
"These are so fun yet so elegant."
"This is the perfect little black day-to-night bag. I'm such a sucker for quilting and a chain strap."
"Two words: smiley pants. That's all you need to know."
"I already have a pair of furry clogs, so it's not like I need another, but if you're on the lookout for a pair, buy these. I'll live vicariously through you."
"I can't stop thinking about this cardigan and skirt, and I think I'm going to have to click purchase very soon. The color, the squiggles—it's the fun piece my wardrobe needs for 2022."
"There's a lot on my wish list from the current Mango sale, but this striped knit skirt is at the top."
"Is this not the most stunning pleated top you've ever seen?"
"This shoulder bag embodies rich-mom energy."
"Not to be biased, but our design team did not come to play with these Who What Wear sandals."
"Zara, you win winter with this one."
"This is the most luxurious-feeling heavyweight pullover. I haven't taken mine off since it arrived in the mail."
"Cloud shoes are on the rise, and I just added this affordable pair to my cart."
"What can I say? Hailey Bieber influenced me (yet again)."
"I'm basically living in oversize button-down shirts these days. This style from Nordstrom is fantastic—and under $40."
"I always scout Italist for designer picks at legit prices. I currently have my eye on this fun crossbody bag."
"Sign me up for these sunglasses, please. I also adore the case they come in."

Next up: 8 Trends That Will Go Viral in 2022



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/31NJRrk

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours of Research, I Know for a Fact These 9 Shoe Trends Will Dominate Winter

From boots to flats, these are the pairs to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/HoVbEXT