Sunday, March 20, 2022

Well, These Are the 5 Shoe Styles Everyone Will Wear This Summer

I know I can't be the only one who plans a whole season of looks around my shoe collection. For that very reason, at the beginning of every season, I take stock of my current collection and then review the It styles of the moment to see how I can refresh or round out what's in my closet. Knowing that warm weather is ahead, I am already beginning to organize my summer shoe plans.

This year, I have my sights set on a range of options that cover everything from minimalist basics to party-ready picks. My focus is primarily on sandals, as you will see below. Ahead, I share five of the stylish shoes everyone will be wearing this season. That said, I have to give an honorable mention to '90s-inspired sneakers (hello, Adidas Samba sneakers!) and studded clogs.

Scroll through to see my top sandal picks of the moment that will get you fashionably through summer and beyond.

The flip-flop trend is still going strong, and the sandals come in a variety of cool styles—including sporty pairs like Tylynn Nguyen's above, elevated heeled versions, and many more.
This sporty two-toned option goes great with everything from jeans to cute dresses.
The short black heel gives this pair a more polished feel.
Dressier flip-flops are great for date night or another more formal event. The neutral color is a nice break from the usual black sandals.
I love the simplicity of these sandals. They come in bright white and black.
This minimalist option is a favorite at under $100. I can't decide if I like the black or the tan version more.
Fisherman sandals are the fashion-forward trend of the moment. Get ready to see the style all over your Instagram feed this spring and summer. Wear a pair with jeans or maxi dresses.
This is a classic take on the style at a fraction of a designer price tag.
Here is a sportier take that comes in this neutral color or in black.
How gorgeous is this sleek brown pair?
If you want an edgier take on the trend, this is the pair for you.
If you're going to splurge on this style, then The Row is the way to go.
Sleek slide sandals with special details go a long way in making an outfit look more polished. This versatile sandal style is a great way to dress up even the most casual of looks.
I am loving this minimalist ruched moment.
These are reminiscent of popular styles from Saint Laurent and Hermès.
This woven option comes in five different colors. Go with white to pair with all your summer dresses.
Satin sandals feel super luxe. I can see these being worn to a summer wedding.
These make a subtle statement with the buckled design.
This year is all about the glitzy statement sandals that are fit for a party. The options at the moment are endless, with bright colors, embellishments, architectural heels, and other bold details.
A standout flared heel is super trendy right now, especially when paired with translucent details.
There's something about this simple blue pair that reads as understated fun.
I would treat these as a neutral, so you can wear them with just about any color.
These are making me nostalgic for the early aughts.
This metallic option is great for minimalists wanting to dip their toes in this fun trend.
The simple, delicate straps of this popular shoe style lean toward more minimalist tendencies, yet the barely-there look feels right at home with a variety of maximalist ensembles (and everything in between).
One reason why these stood out is the lovely contrasting heel.
These black sandals are understated yet super chic.
Here's another great flared heel, but this time, it's done in a minimalist fashion.
I could see myself wearing this pair exclusively all summer long with jeans, dresses, skirts, and more.
I am crushing on all things brown lately, and this effortless pair is perfection.

Next up: I Made a List of the Cutest Dresses and Shoes I Spotted Over the Last 30 Days



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/KgAQ8so

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Already Into Holiday Shopping—These 41 New Nordstrom Items Will Sell Out by Black Friday

The chicest stuff. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/dqYE20c