Thursday, May 26, 2022

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each month for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. So let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

The Balenciaga shoes that are taking over.
I would wear this off the beach, styled under a blazer.
How good is this back cutout?
Leave it to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to design the perfect sunglasses.
All the strappy things, please.
Destined for summer looks.
Bring on the cutouts this summer.
These sandals are elite.
I love a great corset top.
Wedges are the moment.
The perfect denim shorts and exactly how to style them.
How good is this bikini set? Shop the matching Bikini Bottoms ($30)
Exactly how to wear pink this season.
The shoe shape everyone is wearing in L.A. right now.
The next iteration of the Khaite knit bra top just dropped.
Another printed Matteau top that is set to go viral.
I just found a great classic striped tee sitting at Zara.
I can't get over this silhouette.
So gorgeous.
This dress is beyond.
Dream shoes.
Stunning.
Yes to maxi dresses.
The next iteration of the Loewe logo top.
The Row's iconic strappy heels now come in satin.
A workout set I'm eyeing.
These cutouts, though.
I'm always on the hunt for great staples.
I want the entire resort 2023 St. Agni collection.
Simple at its best.

Next: The 12 Editor-Approved Trends I'm Wearing Until Further Notice



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/NTQ1BzI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selena Gomez's Favorite Tights Are Temporarily on Sale for Amazon's October Prime Day

She's worn them three times this week. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/F2joJql