Sunday, May 8, 2022

31 Affordable Trendy Updates to Wear With Your Summer Basics

Generally speaking, summer isn't my favorite month anymore. Up until I graduated from college, I thought it was but I now realize that it was because I didn't have to go to school. While I prefer fall weather and activities, the thing that I do look forward to this time of year is shopping for summer clothes, shoes, and accessories. So let's do that.

I think that the general consensus in life is that summer is the most exciting season to shop for. Summer trends are typically more relaxed, colorful, and fun. And I always find that affordable trendy fashion items abound during summer. To prove it, I found a bunch that I'd buy in a second to punch up all of my basics (as those are what make up the majority of my summer outfits). Scroll to shop my favorite trend-forward findings, most of which are less than $100.

As you can see here in the photo above, this is the perfect thing to wear with a white top.
Meet my new favorite accessory, for obvious reasons.
These fun slides have really great reviews.
I can't think of anything not to love about this.
If you want to look trendy this summer, you definitely need to order a miniskirt or two.
Yes, there are cheaper sunglasses out there, but these beauties are worth it.
Popcorn fabric is a vibe.
It's pretty top szn.
Wear this with your neutral-colored shoes and let the dress be the focal point.
At just $9, this cool Amazon find (that's giving Bella Hadid vibes) is worth a shot.
This comes in four colors, good luck choosing.
Please take note of the cool waistband.
I'd be tempted to wear this as a bodysuit too.
Every fashion girl's favorite furniture trend, now in shoe form.
The easiest way to look on-trend this season? Orange.
Each pair is unique so you don't know what colors you're going to get—that's part of the fun.
Prepare yourself for everyone to ask where you got this chic top.
Gimme all the butterfly clothes.
If this isn't a fun hair accessory, I don't know what is.
This It-girl brand did an exclusive collab with Urban Outfitters and I'm shocked it's still in stock.
It'd be hard not to have fun in these.
For pairing with neutrals or other brights.
I personally love that skorts are back.
Click if you need a new going-out top.
One can never have too many pairs of cool pearl earrings.
A patent leather bag feels fresh right now.
Bridgerton vibes.
Just in case you have a wedding to attend.
One of the many cool tops on this list.
I like your new beach bag.

Next up, 33 pretty flat sandals you can wear day or night.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/89H3UPC

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Suede Bags to Sporty Jackets, Miu Miu's Back to Define What'll Be Cool Come Spring 2025

Are you writing this down? from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/5DOui31