Friday, May 6, 2022

The Anti-Trend Heels That Will Never Go Out of Style

When you’re scrolling through a trend guide or the new-arrivals section at Nordstrom, do you ever feel overwhelmed? There’s always an abundance of new It items, new brands, and new trends to buy. Keeping up can sometimes feel like running a full marathon in heels, which makes the idea of investing in a great pair of shoes all the more appealing. But how does one discern which shoes are worth the hype? For me, it’s all about picking a pair of shoes that toe the line between timeless and trendy. And no shoe trend does that, in my opinion, quite like ankle-strap heels. Ankle-strap heels may not get as much hype as other shoe trends (ahem, platform sandals), but don’t be fooled. This style is in it for the long haul. Nothing speaks to the longevity of this shoe style better than the fact that it comes in so many various iterations—there’s everything from the classic conservative pointy pumps with an ankle strap to the sultry strappy wrap-up sandals. These heels have the versatility that other shoes simply could not, and they’re the ideal style to add to any wardrobe. Still not convinced? Ahead, I’ve rounded up the 50 best ankle-strap heels to shop at every price point right now. Buckle up, babes, because these will make you fall in love with this timeless heel style.
It doesn’t get more timeless than this. 
The contrasting wood sole on these sandals is so chic. 
Affordable and cute? *Adds to cart immediately.*
Yes, please. 
Oh, I’m obsessed.
Great little summertime sandals. 
These are the perfect addition to your work wardrobe. 
I own these, and they’re so flattering. 
These heels had me at the contrasting braided strap. 
Such cute wedges.
These are *chef’s kiss*.
These are perfect for that upcoming wedding. 
The grommets are so good. 
Hot Girl Summer embodied in a pair of sandals.
These heels scream, “Take me to a resort by the sea.”
The chain ankle strap makes these mules look expensive. 
My jaw is on the ground because of these ankle-wrap heels. 
The wooden heel is stunning.
So sleek.
Note the pop of jute on these sandals.
A bamboo-shaped heel with an ankle strap? About it. 
I’d pack these for a trip to the tropics.
These sandals from the Black-owned brand Tejahn Burnett are one of a kind. 
I love the subtle straps on these sandals.
It’s giving Barbie vibes in the best way.
I can see Olivia Rodrigo wearing these.
These look so comfortable. 
I am living for this cobalt hue.
Now *this* is a dramatic ankle strap.
 I own these, and they’re so comfortable. 
Minimalists, this is all you.
Nothing I love more than strappy sandals. 
Not your typical ankle-wrap sandals.
I love this orange hue.
Let the record state that my BY FAR heels are one of my best purchases of all time. 
Tweed heels? So posh. 
Red hot.
Three words: fringe-tassel sandals. 
 Peak summer energy. 
I dream of these shoes daily. 
I could stare at the crystal ankle strap on these pumps all day. 
These shoes are still a cult favorite among the fashion set. 
Prada never misses.
Lock me into these, please.
A minimalist's dream. 
Platforms are all the rage right now.
Is it just me, or did these shoes make you want to start singing “Watermelon Sugar”?
These are basically art.
You can wear these with just about anything.
 I don’t think you understand—I’m in love. 

Next: Platform Sandals Are It, so I Found the 42 Best Pairs



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/IN3ynuU

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...