Sunday, June 26, 2022

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each month for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. So let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

The silhouette I can't get enough of right now.
For a pop of pink.
The most stunning take on Baroque pearls.
It's linen season.
So sleek.
Complete the look.
Simple at its best.
For the minimalist.
It's set to be a crochet summer.
Currently sitting in my shopping cart.
Mejuri and Claude teamed up for a collaboration with pieces that are the chicest way to store your jewelry.
These have a reputation for being the best tank tops.
Yes to all of the crochet.
Say hello to my dream jacket from Celine.
To layer underneath the jacket above.
The most beautiful stitch details.
For a date night.
This belongs on a summer vacation.
Such a pretty bikini. Shop the matching Bikini Top ($120).
Coordinate with the matching skirt.
Not your average corset top.
The brand every fashion person will have in their suitcase this summer.
The perfect weekend look.
So gorgeous.
Completedworks does it again.
'90s calling.
Just look at the open back.
Staples don't get cooler.
How chic is this dress?
I can't get over this silhouette.

Next: The 12 Editor-Approved Trends I'm Wearing Until Further Notice



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/DeZNhK7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boho! Bubble Skirts! Jelly Shoes! ChloƩ Predicts the Summer 2025 Aesthetic

Boho! Bubble Skirts! Jelly Shoes! ChloƩ Predicts the Summer 2025 Aesthetic from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2gf3r9w