Friday, June 24, 2022

NYC Girls Have Spoken—These 4 Simple Yet Cool Looks Are Everything

I love summer in New York City. Well, I love early summer in the city. It's a time when the parks are filled up with people going on picnics and celebrating birthdays outside, rooftops are reopened, and everyone is ready to show off their best summer looks. I have been spotting four looks that emphasize a simple yet stylish vibe. This summer is busy for all of us, so finding great looks that you can put on in under five minutes is key. I'm planning for just about everything—looks to wear to brunch on the weekends, to the office during the week, events and parties, on dates,  on vacation, to weddings… I could go on and on. The four easy looks I'm seeing all over the city include matching sets, floral dresses, vest tops, and miniskirt moments. As a professional online shopper, I have scoured some of our favorite retailers and rounded up great picks to help me master these outfit ideas.

Keep scrolling to see what made the cut.

I recently wore this look to the Tribeca Film Festival and got so many compliments. A good two-piece set is a foolproof way to look chic and put-together. I'll be wearing looks like this all summer.

I love a good floral dress. It's such a classic, sweet summertime look that is perfect for going to the park, heading to a luncheon, or attending any daytime event. I'm loving this look at any hem length, from mini to maxi.

This look has been a new favorite for me. I love the business vibe the vest has. You can style it with matching trousers, a miniskirt, or a pair of loose jeans.

I have a feeling this summer will be the season of the miniskirt. I'm here for this Y2K-inspired trend, and I think it's the perfect fun and flirty touch to any outfit. I definitely have a few in my going-out wardrobe.

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/tP8W4Uc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv