Monday, July 25, 2022

45 Chic Swimsuits for a Pool Party, Beach Day, and Everything in Between

I know for many of us the thought of swimsuit shopping is about as appealing as a trip to the dentist or receiving a parking ticket. In other words, not very appealing. There are so many different types of swimwear to try, and finding the right suit that doesn't only look good but makes you feel comfortable and confident can seem overwhelming. Let's be honest, you're wearing such little fabric and only really covering what needs to be covered, so yeah, you want to feel comfortable. When it comes to swimwear, there's a myth that you have to sacrifice style for comfort, but let me debunk that for you right now: There are tons of swimwear brands out there that want their customers to feel their most confident while in their suits while still looking super fashionable and flattering.

This summer, we're back in the swing of things, meaning lots of pool parties, vacations, beach days, and many more events that require a chic swim look. For myself, I take a swimwear look just as seriously as any other look. After a recent trip to Tulum and trying out some new swimwear brands for pool days in New York City, I have found that swimwear shopping can actually be fun when you know which brands and styles work for you. I've been shopping for bikinis, one-piece suits, cover-ups, and sarongs—and my online cart just keeps growing and growing. I've rounded up 45 swimwear items that I'm lowkey obsessed with. 

Keep scrolling to see which suits made the cut. 

Who doesn't love Jacuemus swim on sale? 
Wear this suit all season long from European summer travels to just laying out in the backyard.
A linen shirt as a cover-up is everything. 
I've worn this bikini and I promise you're going to love it. 
These swim bottoms are so comfortable and high-quality that you won't want to take them off. 
I love linen pants and shirts as a poolside cover-up look. 
Every summer I always go for a good animal print bikini. 
Style with a beach hat and flip-flops. 
I'm really into the cut and color of this one piece. 
Major heart eyes for this print. 
I'd wear this swimsuit for a casual pool day. 
I've been loving everything Melissa Odabash lately. 
How adorable is this strawberry bikini? 
This Zara bikini is too good to pass up. 
I love a good swimsuit that doesn't break the bank. 
Bringing this cover up with me to Europe this summer. 
A fun, colorful suit is a must have for summer. 
BRB, headed to the beach. 
Caution: These bottoms are a bit on the skimpy side. 
Not your average bikini top. 
I've been eyeing this one piece for awhile now, I think it's time I order it. 
I'm a huge fan of Ulla Johnson, this bikini is absolutely stunning. 
For those of us who like a bit of a higher waistline. 
I just tried VDM The Label swimsuit and I've got to say, this brand may be a new favorite for me. 
Did someone say itsy-bisty? 
A fun swim accessory for a pool party.
A ribbed one piece is a classic. 
I'm so into the romantic ruffles on this swimsuit. 
Style with the matching top and a white sarong or linen pants. 
A swimsuit I'm sure Barbie would love.
A statement one piece. 
How fun is this glittery bikini? 
This sparkly suit just told me to go party in Ibiza. 
A classic string bikini. This style is my usual go-to. 
I love a good side tie bottom. 
Style with the matching bikini above. 
This swimsuit is reversible, so 2 suits in one. Jackpot. 
VDM bikini's are high quality and don't break the bank. What more could you want?
The perfect wear anywhere sarong. 
This bikini is a showstopper, I'm obsessed. 
Clearly very into reversible swim suits. 
This is not your average beach cover up. 
A skimpy swimsuit bottom that's reversible. 
Huge fan of Monday Swimwear, they have a super inclusive range of sizes and the quality is so good. 
I always have a good floral bikini. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/JtMC3rF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait, Nordstrom Launched a Surprise Limited-Time Sale—These 29 Fall Items Are the Chicest

Discounted jeans, sweaters, and more. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/uc1A0Pk