Saturday, July 2, 2022

Fashion People Told Me 15 Buzzy Accessories That Will Be Huge This Summer

I regularly turn to Instagram and the street style scene to get a look at what fashion people are wearing and the cool new buys that have landed in their closets. Impatient to make some updates to my summer wardrobe, I went straight to the source to find out which recent purchases have made it into their closets before they’re wearing them. I asked some of the best-dressed editors, stylists, publicists, and designers to spill the details on the pieces that have landed on their summer shopping lists.

As an accessories enthusiast, I was curious to know which ones are currently on their radar and asked them to share what they’re eyeing right now. From bags and shoes to belts and hats, they are sharing the exact pieces they’ll be wearing for the season ahead. Here, see the cool summer accessories that made the cut and shop their picks.

The Shoes: Balenciaga Rubber Platform Slides. "Rubber slides are definitely one of those, 'am I really spending money on these?' sort of purchases. But I find that the little extra height they provide, ease in wearability and comfort make these a total summer workhorse."
The Bag: Prada Raffia Tote. "I love a good logo beach bag, when you invest in something like this you can wear cut-offs or the same white linen dress all summer and look entirely pulled together."
The Hat: Lack of Color Island Bucket Hat. "I am so fully on board with all things crochet bucket hats. They're fun and light and cute and make every summer look that much cooler."
The Shoes: Emme Parsons Danielle Loafers. "For the summer season I love wearing vintage white poplin dresses—they're effortless but can sometimes read a bit more prairie than I like, so I usually keep my shoes and accessories modern and minimal—more tomboy. The Danielle crocodile loafer in black from Emme Parsons nails the vibe, paired with the baroque pearl anklet makes everything from the waist down charming and flirty. They're both classic styles with a nod of modernity thus—should belong in every girl's closet."
The Bag: Savette Tondo Large Suede Shoulder Bag. "The key handbag I can't get enough of is the Savette tondo in saddle suede. It makes me feel like I've unlocked a secret to the 'all in one bag'. The shape, color and hardware feels timeless and splurge worthy. The tondo takes me from an aperitivo at Dive to a date at the grill, with a chance of late night dancing."
The Jewelry: Alison Lou Girl Power Stud. "I think it’s more important than ever to shop wisely and support the brands who stand for something. Jewelry designer Alison Lou is donating 100% of proceeds from her 14K Girl Power Single Stud to Planned Parenthood and I think this is an excellent gift to give to a friend!"
The Shoes: Manolo Blahnik Sandals. “I have a thing for vintage Manolo Blahnik kitten heels. They are perfectly completing the 90s look of REFINE’s slip dresses and skirts.”
The Bag: Totême Raffia Clutch. “I love clutch bags and have added this raffia Totême one to my collection. It’s the perfect evening bag for summer nights!”
The Belt: Refine Lauren 10 Belt. "In summer I tend to switch all my leather accessories (shoes, bags and belts) from black to a lighter warmer color like tan. I love wearing REFINE's thin Lauren belt with white wide leg jeans and a crisp shirt or to accentuate the waist over a summer dress."
The Shoes: The Row Constance Sandals. "I have been on a hunt for a thick sole sandal that is not too heavy and chunky and easy to wear from city to vacay. I'm also very into chocolate brown this summer, so this pair was perfect."
The Bag: The Row '90s Bag. "This summer, I will be spending a month in Europe for business and pleasure and I'm trying to fit everything into a carry-on and handbag, so I've been looking for a perfect small soft bag that would go with everything and will keep all my essentials, plus would work for a casual dinner on an island or a date night in the city. I already started test wearing this '90s The Row bag in New York and it's perfect!"
The Belt: Savette Belt. "I think the ultimate accessory this summer is a thin belt. It hardly takes any space in the suitcase, yet it elevates any look you'll pack. I recently got this one with an elegant minimal closure from Savette. I love that it can be worn around the hips and waist."
The Shoes: Bottega Veneta Wedge Mules. "Wedges have been on the up and up for a few months now, but after years on the outs of fashion, it's been a slow climb back into our good graces. I'm convinced, though, that these buttery-yellow Bottega Veneta wedges will be all fashion people need to fully embrace the style back into their good graces."
The Bag: Prada Carolyn Bag. "Cliché or not, Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy has always had a huge impact on my style, so naturally, I immediately fell in love with Prada's re-creation of her favorite bag from 1995. Minimal and sophisticated, the briefcase-like handbag is truly the perfect match for any outfit."
The Belt: Loewe Chain Belt. "I seriously cannot stop adding waist accessories to every outfit, and now that this Loewe chain belt is available, I bet everyone else will follow suit. The key to turning any basic item—from tank tops to slip dresses—into a statement-maker, waist belts are about to be all over your summer feeds. Just wait and see."
The shoes everyone is talking about.
A modern classic.
The ultimate vacation sandals.
A beautiful event piece.
This color, though.
The Hermès are picking up steam this summer.
Micro belts are having a moment.
Not your ordinary thong shoes.
Yet another buzzy piece to have on your radar.
I'm already predicting these will be huge for fall.

Next up: 7 Major Shoe Trends That Will Be Everywhere This Fall



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/br3HYN7

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...