Sunday, July 3, 2022

I'm Planning a Weekend Getaway—Here's Everything I Want to Put In My Suitcase

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

Lately, all I can talk about with friends, family, and colleagues is the prospect of traveling this summer—I know I’m not the only one. After two challenging years of having to quarantine to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the loosing of travel restrictions brings about the prospect of finally being able to hop on a plane again. With that comes the stark realization that as exciting as it is, we may have all low-key forgotten how to travel. Can you blame us, though? It’s been a hot minute, and it’s no easy task to decide where to go, much less what to pack for a short weekend getaway. Luckily though, we here at Who What Wear live to give you insight and inspiration when it comes to all things fashion, and considering that I’m planning my own short trip this summer, I figured I’d do the heavy lifting for you. 

Ahead, you’ll find everything I’m considering packing for an upcoming weekend getaway and some packing tips I swear by. From must-have vacation staples to pieces that are meant to be posted to the gram, these finds are what I’d wear on vacation (and they’ll hopefully inspire you too).

I just bought this dress and will be packing it for my upcoming trip without a doubt.
Call me a sucker, but I’m still all about a small bag, especially when I’m on vacation.
The woven leather detail on these platforms is giving off vacation vibes.
100% worth the space in the bag. 
Orange is my favorite color for the summer, so you can expect me to be packing this one-piece. 
You can wear these from the plane to the beach. 
You’ll buy these for the trip, but wear them for the rest of your life. 
No, you’re not hallucinating; this bag is entirely crochet.
What I love about the idea of packing this off-the-shoulder polka dot dress is that it’s versatile. It’s easy to imagine walking around in Paris for a day in this dress or wearing it to a wedding reception in Tulum. 
I can not recommend packing a pair of chic flats that you can wear throughout your trip.
I never forget to pack a pair of simple hoop earrings to style with everything on the trip. 
Yeah, it’s a must-pack for me.
The hand-painted palm tree on this pearl necklace is stunning. 
Style this with linen shorts, layered jewelry, and sandals, and you’ll be embodying “OOO” energy. 
Pro tip: pack pieces you know you can style at least two different ways to conserve space in your suitcase. 
I’m going bananas over this bag. 
Packing a simple pair of flat sandals you can wear with everything is non-negotiable. 
Is it even a vacation if you don’t pack a great pair of sunglasses?
You’ll never regret packing a linen button-down.
Pair with the matching Escape Bikini Bottoms ($120). It’s screaming take me to the Almafi Coast. 
Pair with the matching Barb Satin Midi Skirt ($192). Doesn’t this make you want to book a trip right now?
Pair with the matching Brynn Washed Canvas Top With Statement Buttons ($128). I can't sing higher praises for packing a simple maxi skirt—it's literally the best thing you can pack for any vacation. 
You’ll never regret packing a pair of cool flip-flops. 
I own this bag, and it’s one of my favorite pieces to pack for special trips. 
I’ve tried this dress on and I can tell you; it’s worth every penny. 
I always pack at least one fun pair of statement sandals to style for dinners or even to spice up my swimwear. 
Imagine wearing this fish-inspired earring by the sea—it would be a whole vibe. 
Andrea Iyamah’s idyllic pieces are made for a vacation.
I never leave without packing at least one piece from Faithful The Brand. 
Will be starting a crowdfund for this bag. 

Next: I'm Not Sure How I Ended Up With 30 New Items in My Cart, But I Regret Nothing



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/u3ToR2y

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Season, Fresh Start: 14 Home and Kitchen Items My Apartment is Begging For

Fall decor that doesn't include pumpkins. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/Hyz9ZUu