Tuesday, July 5, 2022

So You're Going on Vacation—These 24 Items Will Look So Good in Photos

I took a mini-vacation last weekend, and I found myself reminiscing about a time before smartphones and social media. (I suppose I'm dating myself when I say that, but it's fine.) It was just much easier to live in the moment during that time. But these days, I don't remember the last time I didn't feel the need to document my travels, and I'm more inclined to shop for and pack items that look good in vacation photos.

I compiled a few categories of vacation-friendly items that would make for some pretty epic photos, no matter where you're traveling to. In general, a vacation wardrobe consisting of brightly colored pieces, pretty dresses, fun and functional accessories, and maybe a piece or two that sparkles in the sun will lead to many lovely vacation photos. Scroll on to shop chic, photo-friendly pieces that deserve a place in your suitcase (or at least your memory). 

Nothing stops someone in their scrolling tracks like a pop of vibrant color in their feed. And I don't know about you, but wearing bold colors always makes me feel a little brighter.
A cool hat, a special bag, eye-catching jewelry, or any other accessory can make any outfit instantly feed-worthy.
The delicate, sheer fabric that is crochet looks beautiful in photos, and it's a great way to add interest to a swimsuit shot.
A pretty dress is essentially the easiest way to ensure your vacation photos will be successful. You don't really need anything else—except maybe an equally pretty backdrop.
Sparkly clothing makes for excellent photos, and it's also fun to wear. Win-win.
It goes without saying that a cool swimsuit is one of the most photogenic things you can wear. See above for proof.
Shop the matching Floral Jacquard Bikini Briefs ($25).
Shop the matching Second Wave Bikini Bottoms ($45).

Next up, 29 Low-Key Items That Are Giving "Summer Without Trying Too Hard"



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/z2LDjAq

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Tried the Kacey Musgraves x Reformation Bunny Dress Everybody Wants

I won't lie to you, the Kacey Musgraves x Reformation collection does not align with my typical aesthetic. But the 36-year-old singer,...