Sunday, September 11, 2022

Fall Is Soon, So I Found All the Best Stretch Boots in Every Height

One thing I look forward to the most when fall is on the horizon is getting to take my boot collection out of hibernation. Whether with a pretty dress, a chunky sweater, or my favorite jeans, boots are a ubiquitous addition to just about all my fall outfits. For many years, one style that has been in heavy rotation in my closet is a great stretch boot. 

Thankfully, this season’s offerings of the popular stretch design not only come in a great variety of heights but there is also an option for just about every personal style as well. I rounded up 32 of the best picks online which include everything from over-the-knee to ankle height to statement thigh-highs—each offers a different take when it comes to heel height, sole thickness, toe shape, and more. My personal favorite? Black over-the-knee boots with a lug sole. Scroll on to discover your own top pick for fall below. 

I would have never guessed that these over-the-knee boots are under $100.
These are the exact boots Camille Charrière is wearing above.
Suede boots are perfect for fall and winter outfits.
This style would look great with a skirt.
The sculptural heel makes these a stand out.
I can see myself wearing these boots for many years to come.
These lug-sole boots are fashion girl-approved.
These are 100% party boots.
A classic.
So sleek.
These also come in white and a crazy cool black and green option.
Here is a classic take on knee-high stretch boots.
These will be able to brave any weather. 
Chocolate brown boots deserve a moment in the spotlight this season.
These have Scandi-girl written all over them.
Square-toed shoes are some of my favorites.
I love the peek-a-boo blue heel.
A mega-platform is on trend this season.
I can see these boots worn with everything from printed dresses to straight-leg jeans.
Effortless boots always have a place in my closet.
I'm a huge fan of creepers, so these are right up my alley.
One reviewer called these, "incredibly comfortable and nice looking."
Extremely worth the investment. 
These edgy pointed-toe boots are giving me designer vibes.
Here is another great lug-sole option.
Under $50 and super versatile? Yes, please.
I am obsessed with the chunky sole.

Next up: I Swore I Wouldn't Buy Anything New for Fall—7 Outfits With Stuff I Already Own.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/TnMXv31

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Ways My Favorite Fashion People Are Styling Dr. Martens Boots Right Now

Outfit ideas ahead. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aEzSIxG