Sunday, September 4, 2022

I'm a Fashion Editor—These 30 Fall Items Are Chic, Versatile, and Easy to Style

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

As a fashion editor, I spend a decent portion of my day scrolling through new collections to uncover those special gems to recommend across my stories. While I often find a range of standout buys during my various searches, I typically give products an A+ rating if they fall within my must-have criteria of being chic, versatile, and easy to style (more on that below).

If you keep scrolling, you'll find an edit of the top fall products that get gold stars in my eyes. On the basics front, there's everything from elevated knits to cool jeans. If you're into shoes and handbags, I included a smattering of gorgeous finds. All of that and more is coming your way.

You'll want to live in this.
These could easily become your new go-to jeans.
An oversize trench is a fashion-person staple.
Imagine these knee-high boots with the matching set above.
There's also a coordinating blazer.
This cardigan is everything. Look at that color.
Just cool.
Our editors love this cropped jacket.
You can wear this dress to so many different occasions.
Live for Alex Mill sweaters.
These faux-leather pants look so expensive.
I mean...
I love black loafers with white tube socks.
You'll get so much wear out of this blazer.
A dream, and it could easily become a new everyday piece. Oh, fun fact—to celebrate the US Open and the anniversary of coining the term "tennis bracelet," Ring Concierge is launching a limited-edition tennis capsule (available on the site now).
The slouchy design is chic.
Elegant.
This ribbed knit is effortlessly chic.
An awesome cut.
You could wear this top with a skirt, jeans, or trousers.
Oversize bomber jacket for the win.
New everyday bag, anyone?
Into this hue for fall.
A modern cut.
A bodysuit is ideal for that perfectly-tucked-in look.
Dress this skirt up or down.
Adore the wider leg.
I live in Golden Goose and basically wear them with everything. Fun fact, I find the best deals on them on Italist.
Elevated leggings.

Next, check out more trending products.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/sv8QuyH

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect All-Weather Jacket Exists, and I Found It on Amazon

Before my recent trip to Iceland, I had to complete one very important task: find a warm jacket comfortable enough for braving the country&...