Saturday, September 3, 2022

I’m An NYC Based Fashion Editor, I’m Shopping These Zara Items For Fall

I’ll admit it, I love to shop more than the average person. I guess that’s how I wound up essentially online shopping for a living. But with that said I have become somewhat of a Zara expert when it comes to finding great items. I know that Zara’s selection can be overwhelming and there are new arrivals hitting the site all of the time and with summer coming to an end it’s time to start getting ready for fall. Of course new season means new clothes, and I’ve been combing through the site for the chicest new arrivals that look way more expensive than they are. If there’s one thing I love, it's a great new closet addition that doesn’t break the bank, and I’ve rounded up 30 of them.

Keep scrolling to see which zara items made my list for fall.

This season I'm all about suiting. 
A good denim jacket is definitely one of my favorite fall basics. 
Style with a blazer over top and trousers or denim.
Blazer season has arrived. 
I love the New England vibe this sweater has. 
What can I say I love a good mom jean. 
A faux leather jacket is a must have for fall. 
I'd wear this top with denim and loafers. 
I wear a knit dress all the time in the fall. 
The perfect bag for a night out.
Style with cargo pants and sneakers. 
Move over skinny jeans. 
For those of us who love a good knit cropped moment. 
How fun are these? 
Ballet flats are making a comeback, I may need to grab these ones. 
I always love a good button down.
A dress you can style with heeled boots or sneakers. 
I'm a sucker for a great trouser. 
I love the gold detailing on this cross body. 
A great layering piece. 
Obsessed with this skort. 
Leather pants season is approaching. 
I'd pair this lace bodysuit with a mini skirt and blazer set for a night time look. 
These western boots are so good.
I'd style this top with trousers and a pair of loafers.
Who said that you have to stop wearing mini hem lines in the fall?
I can't get enough of this denim corset. 
I've got to try these faux leather pants. 
This soft shirt makes me want to sit around a bon fire. 
I'm so into flared leggings lately. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/QXzTHqG

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect All-Weather Jacket Exists, and I Found It on Amazon

Before my recent trip to Iceland, I had to complete one very important task: find a warm jacket comfortable enough for braving the country&...