Saturday, September 10, 2022

My 58-Year-Old Aunt Just Found 27 Perfect Fall Nordstrom Items That I Need Too

My aunt is one of my biggest style icons. I write about her often since I consider her perspective to be crucial to the foundation of my wardrobe. She somehow always nails the balance between trendy and classic and today she shared with me her recent Nordstorm finds that touch on exactly that. Our tests often align quite well despite the fact that she is 58 and I am 30. We both gravitate toward the same brands and colors, so it was only natural that once she shared her list with me, I needed everything as well. 

Below, scroll through her top Nordstrom picks that are perfect for fall. Featuring a blend of designer investments and affordable gems, this list is perfectly curated to satisfy that seasonal fall shopping craving we're all experiencing. 

Faux leather trousers will be on repeat in my fall wardrobe. 
This coat is Instagram gold. 
The elevated way to wear a logo.
This shirt speaks for itself. 
If you don't own a tailored vest yet, what are you doing? 
Considering the cost per wear of this shirt, it's worth the splurge. 
This color makes everything look triple the price.
I think we found the perfect pair of black jeans. 
I think I just found the perfect fall jacket. 
The square toe makes these feel fresh.
Dip into the sheer clothing trend with this elegant button-down. 
Everyone you know is about to be wearing bomber jackets, so I suggest you get your hands on one ASAP.
Every fashion person is wearing striped sweaters right now.
This bag makes for the perfect day-to-night carryall. 
Plissé always looks so expensive. 
This set is so chic and so easy. 
This color blocking is perfection. 
My aunt and I are beanie girls. 
Pair this with a chunky sweater and ballet flats for an easy fall outfit. 
These jeans are the definition of a wardrobe staple. 
Black boots worth splurging on.
So cozy.
Investing in an iconic black bag is something you will never regret. 
Trust us, this is the best oversize blazer you'll find at this price. 
I want these in every color.
The kind of coat you can throw on with anything. 
You can never have too many white button-ups.

Next: My Fall Clothes Are Simple Yet Feel On-Trend—These Items Could Be New Staples



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/B8IJeSw

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect All-Weather Jacket Exists, and I Found It on Amazon

Before my recent trip to Iceland, I had to complete one very important task: find a warm jacket comfortable enough for braving the country&...