Monday, November 21, 2022

The Results Are In—These Are the 30 Best Leather Boots to Buy

As we go deeper into fall and winter starts to get even closer, boots are on heavy rotation in my wardrobe. While I've already added a few new seasonal items to my wardrobe (a new puffer and chunky scarf to name a few), my leather boot collection could use a little work. I've been wearing the same Zara knee-highs for years and the amount of scuffing is a sheer sign that it's time for an upgrade. And because I'm in the mood to wear boots exclusively right now (and the weather requires it), I did a market deep-dive for the best options to shop. Our favorite retailers like Net-a-Porter and Shopbop have hundreds of options to sift from, so I narrowed it down to 30 of the very best.

Below, I found a boot for every style preference between sleek knee-highs and chunky combat styles. If you, too, are looking for a winter fashion update, take a peek at this list of robust shopping options. Your wardrobe (and feet) will thank you, and I have no doubt you'll be wearing your new pick for years to come.

There are many new buzzy brands these days, but Stuart Weitzman remains top-notch. 
The buckle adds a nice touch.
Power boots.
The elevated way to do the wedge trend.
Edgy in all the best ways.
Brown is the new black.
It's hard to find quality boots at under-$100, so consider these a shopping rarity.
If you're not too intimidated by platforms.
Reformation's got you covered in trend-forward staples for every part of your wardrobe, including shoes.
Western is still in style.
If you're like me and like to stay away from stiletto heels, this is the ideal pair. 
These are probably the coolest pair of boots I've seen thus far.
The details make these so special.
Don't sleep on Mango's footwear. The quality will surprise (and impress) you.
Will you take a look at that sheen?
With Tory Burch's current holiday event, you can get these at 30% off.
Maroon boots, why not?
Classic.
For all the stiletto lovers out there.
Every fashion editors' dream boots.
I recently tried out Vagabond and am thoroughly satisfied with the comfort levels.
I wore these while walking at least 20k steps a day in London and they held up beautifully. The price is also a great bonus.
Investment-worthy.
The croc-effect will act as a great touch to any simple look.
These boots also come in silver if you're feeling festive.
Sock boots are back and better than ever.
Holiday ready.
A round square-toe? I'm intrigued in a good way.
We teamed up with Sperry to design the perfect weather-proof boots.
Rain or snow, these boots will have you stomping right through your daily commute.

Next, I Saw Kendall Jenner and Katie Holmes IRL—They Made Me Want to Try This Trend



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/Nk1hCQ6

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Suede Bags to Sporty Jackets, Miu Miu's Back to Define What'll Be Cool Come Spring 2025

Are you writing this down? from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/5DOui31