Saturday, December 3, 2022

No Need To Thank Me, I Just Found The 30 Prettiest Items At Nordstrom & Ref

If there’s one thing I love it’s something pretty. What can I say, I’m a libra and one of our key traits is our love with all things beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Lately when I have been needing my fashion fix for something pretty to add to my wardrobe I’m going straight to Reformation and Nordstrom. They have everything I’m looking for from great dresses to jumpsuits that would be perfect for a holiday party to sweaters I can wear all season long.

One of my favorite things about shopping Reformation is that the brand has such a strong emphasis on sustainability. So not only are the clothes high quality and some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe but they care about the environment and making clothes sustainably. I have been a Nordstrom shopper for years now and I have to say they have been stepping up their game lately. They have added so many brands lately that are personal favorites of mine like House of CB and Cult Gaia.

After a deep dive on both websites I found 30 items that I just can’t stop thinking about. Keep scrolling to see which items made the cut.

I love the neckline on this sweater.
This skirt is too good. 
Nothing says "pretty" like pearls. 
It's the back for me. 
I'm loving velvet this season. 
I'm so into this dress. 
Not your average cable knit. 
I'd wear this to a wedding or black tie event. 
This cropped blazer is great for the holidays. 
This is a perfect dress for a holiday party. 
My favorite bag for a night out. 
The perfect new little black dress to add to your closet. 
A classic.
There's something about this velvet fabric I just love. 
I'm loving this satin mini dress. 
How pretty is this silk dress. 
I'm loving these platforms. 
Pair with jeans, leather pants, or a mini skirt. 
I just ordered this top, I can't wait to wear it. 
A silk mini skirt is always a good idea. 
Party shoes. 
Dream boots.
I'm obsessed with this midi skirt. 
This sweater is gorgeous. 
Simple but so pretty. 
Treat yourself to some Miu Miu this holiday season.
These are great for a party. 
A great option if you want to pass on wearing a dress to a wedding. 
I'm eyeing this bag for a gift. 
I love a good two piece, theres something about this one. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/0gKYUyN

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd