Monday, January 30, 2023

Fashion Editors Sent Me the Chicest Under-$100 Items They Could Find

The fashion editors at Who What Wear look at a lot of products on a daily basis. And yes, each of us (myself included) publishes a range of shopping guides to help inspire your wardrobes. On that note, I thought I'd combine all of our recent standout picks in one piece to create a fun edit for you. Specifically, I had everyone send me the chicest under-$100 items they could find.

Below, you'll uncover the curation. While the picks skew on the more affordable side, the common thread they share is that they all look very expensive thanks to modern and forward design details. Keep scrolling to check out elevated knits, versatile accessories, and sleek tailoring silhouettes. Happy shopping. 

"Striped sweaters are a huge trend right now, and this new H&M version will elevate any outfit. (Plus, you can't go wrong with the price.)"
"This chic Zara find looks way more expensive than its price tag. It's perfect to take you from work to dinner in style."
"I'm obsessed with boatneck sweaters at the moment. The high-neck cut is ideal for the office, and it feels very French."
"Jewelry is the easiest way to make any ensemble look more expensive, especially when you don a piece from Jenny Bird. The brand's sculptural approach to everyday pieces is my absolute favorite."
"I heard this belt is surprisingly high quality in person, so I'm curious to test it out."
"Minimal, structured tube tops give me ''90s It girl' vibes. I'm all in for this $40 version."
"Striped tees simply don't get better than this."
"I pretty much live in sweatshirts in January, so I might need to add this chic one to my collection."
"A cool new pair of sunglasses is just the pick-me-up I need this time of year."
"When was the last time you saw a good puffer coat priced at under $100? For me, it's been a minute. If my closet wasn't already filled to the brim with coats, I'd already have this one in my cart."
"All over TikTok, I've seen people finding ways to tie their scarf so that it will have a built-in hood. That will no longer be necessary thanks to this contraption. Somehow, it reminds me of something we'd see coming from the likes of Toteme—incredibly chic."
"I can't stop staring at the cutout heel on these Mary Janes or double checking I'm reading the under-$100 price tag correctly."
"Denim maxi skirts are a dime a dozen in the market right now, but the tonal stitching and extra-large pockets on this one make it look much more forward."
"Luxe cargo pants? Yes, really."
"I've been perusing through tons of sites for metallic jeans but had yet to make the purchase until I spotted this under-$100 Gap pair. I've been primarily focusing on basics in my recent shopping ventures, but I thought I could use a fun touch. That's where these pants come in."
"I usually like to invest in my handbags, but this Mango option is at the top of my wish list right now. It exudes the '90s vibe that Prada does so well but at a much more affordable price point."
"This sharp blazer looks far more expensive than it is. There are also coordinating pants and a vest (below)."
"This cardigan is very modern with the zippered design detail."
"An oversize white shirt is no-fail, and this is a great under-$100 option."

Next, check out more chic, affordable finds.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/hnK7UEl

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess Diaries 3 Is Officially Happening—Here's Everything to Know

We are so back. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/SmeatOr