Friday, March 31, 2023

I Shopped the World's Largest Uniqlo—27 Hidden Gems Everyone Needs to See

It can be hard to find affordable and elevated basics, but that's where Uniqlo comes to the rescue. Not only is it beloved by editors and fashion people, but it's known for its comfortable, chic, and accessible clothing. And after a trip to Japan where I shopped at the world's largest Uniqlo, I feel like I was put onto the hype of the brand's unbeatable basics all over again. I could spend hours going from floor to floor, and if I didn't have a flight to catch, I probably would have. After all. what's not to love? Whether it's their classic and crisp Uniqlo U pieces or designer collaborations with JW Anderson or Marni, there's more to the retailer than first meets the eye. I personally think the online shopping experience doesn't do the clothing justice, which is why I used my time in-store and online to narrow down a perfect list of finds you need to see. 

That said, there are plenty of spring-ready pieces in the assortment below. The perfect cotton poplin shirt? Check. Pleated pants in your favorite colors? Check. Don't just take my word for it—keep scrolling to shop.

I'm currently dreaming of those perfect spring days but when the weather leans a little chilly, this seems like the ideal coat to wear.
Crisp, clean, and classic. I can already think of ten different ways to wear this shirt.
A more approachable way to wear the sheer trend from the runways. 
When I saw these pants up close, I immediately texted my friends to see who wanted a pair. (I bought two colors and am debating ordering a third.)
This collab is everything. (The tees were so aesthetically pleasing that even my brother purchased one in his size.)
These are just the right amount of trendy. The fit isn't too oversized, and the color is everyone's favorite shade of tan. 
This color is stunning.
This bag has become so TikTok viral that they actually had a screenshot of the TikTok video on display in store.
This oversized and comfy T-shirt is bound to become your favorite.
Wrap this around your blazer for the on-trend cinched look.
I know this collection isn't out yet, but I just had to include it. JW Anderson's pieces always sell out at lightning speed. 
This one too. Consider it a pre-shopping add.
Although this comes in 10 colors, this green and the lilac are high on my wishlist.
Found: your new go-to work pants. 
Here's another item I couldn't help but buy in more than one color. I'd love to layer a poplin shirt or blazer on top.
Looking for an easy and cheap way to add color to your outfit? These socks are the answer.
Bye bye, skinny jeans!
I can't tell what I love more about this jacket—the joyful color or the relaxed fit.
Add a cardigan on top and a fix up a messy hairdo and you'll look like you stepped off Miu Miu's latest runway. It's called librarian chic. 
Talk about power dressing.
Yes, those are satin sweatpants. How can one resist?
I usually gravitate towards longer coat styles, but something about this mini trench feels so fresh.
The right way to do pastels for spring.
Retailers are having a hard time keeping circle skirts on their shelves, so you should act quick for this one.
There's no limit to how much denim you can wear in 2023. 
If you need more room than the TikTok viral option can offer, this should be your bag of choice.
Is there such a thing as too much linen for spring and summer? If you can't get your hands on the JW Anderson version, this one's a great second.

Next, Pretty Is In: 8 Dress Trends You'll See Everywhere This Spring



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/fO9o7tK

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Denim Trend Katie Holmes Packed for Paris This Week

An American abroad. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/WSQX4hs