Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Maxi Dresses Are It for 2023, and I Just Found 31 I'm Obsessed With

When it comes to the "lazier" spring or summer days where all you want to do is throw on something quick and go, maxi dresses will be your saviors. While I love putting in the effort to create an outfit involving crafty layering, there are moments when I'll come to rely on the foolproof item that is a maxi dress. Not only that, but the maxi length was a major trend on the spring/summer runways, so it's no surprise that the style is already being championed by the fashion set as we head into spring. 

It's started to pop up heavily on the market, as I noticed a variety of top-notch picks when I searched through all of WWW's favorite retailers. If you want to keep your dress collection up to snuff like me, then you'll be happy to know that I rounded up all my favorite picks for you below. Whether it's a floral number for your beach vacation or a formal maxi for the garden wedding you're going to next month, there's an option among the best maxi dresses for you in this mix. Keep scrolling to find your maxi-dress pick.

Lean into the romantic cottagecore trend with this ethereal number.
I found my "I'm running errands but still want to look chic" dress.
This shade of yellow is almost mesmerizing.
Spring has never looked better.
Picnic ready.
A pop of lavender that will rake in the compliments.
This one is definitely a statement.
You can't mention printed dresses without talking about how great Farm Rio's picks are. 
This is selling fast.
The cool-girl way to do tie-dye.
Zebra print isn't going anywhere.
Florals for spring? Yes all around.
BRB, I'm living my cottagecore fantasy.
Mara Hoffman does fun, beachy maxis the best.
Sorry, I'm OOO.
A one-and-done outfit.
Perfect to layer over a swimsuit.
I've included this dress in many stories because I just can't stop thinking about it.
I need to see this on a beach immediately.
Beyond chic.
The knit detail at the waist takes it to a whole new level.
This petite dress is everything.
The perfect layering basic.
The dress the internet can't stop raving about.
Simplicity at its finest.
Classy.
Cool girls love sheer, angelic sequins.
A satin maxi will always be in style.
Gorgeous.
Rosettes are still in for the spring.
Reformation dresses are 100% worth the hype.

Next, 30 Wardrobe Basics I'd Splurge on and 30 More Affordable Options



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/Feur9Um

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm an Editor—These 9 Items From The Row Are Truly Worth the Investment

They'll never date. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/KgyxRkQ