Saturday, April 1, 2023

Nordstrom Just Got So Much New Stock—I'm Freaking Out About These Pieces

One of the hazards of being a fashion editor is the constant temptation to add all (and I mean all) the pieces I come across to my virtual cart. Such is the case every time I check the new arrivals section at Nordstrom—My latest perusal was no exception. It is no surprise, though, since Nordy consistently has a great selection of pieces land on their site every week that cater to a variety of personal styles at different price points.

This time around I was excited to find a range of lovely elevated basics including a French-girl worthy ribbed t-shirt, chic linen shorts, classic flats, and the perfect trench coat. I also came across some cool trendy pieces that are guaranteedconversation starters like a bright matching checkered set, rhinestone boots, baggy jeans, and a sleek corset top. Keep scrolling to check out all thirty-one of my top new Nordstrom picks to round out your wardrobe this season.

Crochet pieces are an editor favorite.
Loving this baggy take on straight-leg jeans.
This fisherman sandals are super chic.
I always keep an eye out for a cool striped shirt.
These elevated shorts are super chic.
A sleek white blazer elevates any look.
Bright abstract florals feel fun and fresh.
Rosettes are about to be a huge trend.
This lacy dress has a '90s vibe.
How chic is this cinched-waist shirt?
Doesn't get any better than a polished trench coat.
This drop earring styling has ben popping up all over my Instagram feed.
Bella Hadid, Dua Lipa, and Hailey Bieber come to mind with these cargo pants.
Cue the "dancing woman in a red dress" emoji.
Striped button-downs make for easy dressing.
A great neutral linen short always comes in handy.
I am a huge fan of square-toed mary-jane flats.
This swimsuit has cult-level status and sells out fast.
This navy t-shirt has French style written all over it.
Meet your next summer staple.
Hello, elevated army-style jacket.
Easy black pants pair perfectly with all the trending sneakers.
This vibrant vest goes great with everything from jeans to skirts.
Relaxed jeans are a must this season.
Woven totes are a staple no matter the trends.
This whimsical set caught my eye.
This corset top is guaranteed to turn heads.
Gigi Hadid has been spotted wearing these flats.
The perfect bachelorette party boots.
These jeans make quite the statement.

Next up: I Gave Up Skinny Jeans to Wear the Denim Trend Celebs Wear.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/yZCTFG3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chloë Sevigny Brought Back This Controversial Y2K Trend on the Red Carpet

Go big or go home. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/6W7Pje8