Thursday, May 25, 2023

Every French Girl Has This in Her Apartment—and Now It's on Sale

Of all the things I could be doing this weekend, preparing to move would not have been my first choice. But, as much as I loathe relocating every few years, I must admit: I timed this one perfectly. 
 
Given the chance to start with a clean slate, I knew I wanted to design my living room around a particular item that has been haunting me since I first saw it on Pinterest: Anthropologie's Gleaming Primrose floor mirror. This gilded piece of dream decor has been spotted in countless #OOTDs and practically every apartment in Paris's 8th arrondissement. Plus, this particular mirror boasts an average 4.6/5 rating on Anthropologie and is recommended by 91% of all purchasers. 

If that's not enough to convince you to splurge for this statement piece, well, you're in luck. Anthropologie is having an incredible Memorial Day Weekend Sale offering an amazing sale with up to 40% off of furniture, outdoor pieces, candles, textiles, and more. And while the largest size of the Gleaming Primrose mirror still is a bit over $1,000, the 3' design is worth the splurge at over $100 off the regular price. 
 
Keep scrolling to check out the mirror adored by French girls and fashion devotees everywhere, plus other fun items on sale this weekend at Anthropologies that are sure to add a je ne c'est quois to any abode.

This mirror is a wise investment in my mind. 
I love the round version as well. 
If your wall space is limited, but you love the gilded mirror look, don't miss your chance to add this sweet petite version to your vanity. 
Tapered candlesticks are so chic, and make an excellent housewarming gift when accompanied by colorful tapered candles. Hint, hint. 
Chicer than your average water glass. 
If you're also in search of a statement mirror but prefer something a bit more natural, we love this even more affordable wooden floor-length mirror.
This matte black jar is so chic. 
This scalloped bathmat is too sweet not to scoop up.
Normally bathroom fixtures wouldn't be on my list of must-haves, but at this price, this set is an easy way to upgrade my rental apartment. 
Finally, a wine rack that's chic enough to leave on the countertop. 
My new apartment is kind of dark, so I'll be looking to brighten up the space with elegant but low-profile lamps, like this.
Doesn't this beautifully designed hook just make you want to drill holes in your walls? I know it's not just me.
Aside from the mirror, if I was going to splurge on just one piece, it would be this leather ottoman that can double as a coffee table. It will look even better as it gets worn in. 
Think a good quality rattan lamp is hard to find? Think again. 
And, if your looking for a simple but chic entryway mirror, this rope design can't be beat, especially at this price. 

Next, I'm Moving to a New Apartment and Eyeing These 30 Affordable Home Décor Finds



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/HlbaTsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj