Friday, May 26, 2023

Madewell Is on Fire With This Sitewide Sale—I'm Losing It Over These 31 Finds

Madewell hasn’t been my usual go-to in the past except to stock up on certain basics, but when I heard it was having a major sitewide sale, I couldn’t help but beeline over to its site to check it out. Soon after I started browsing, I found not only a selection of the expected classic basics like button-down shirts and vintage-style jeans but also a stylish selection of trendy pieces that are perfect for summer and beyond.

Some of the standout finds I came across are a cute cutout minidress and a whimsical printed camp shirt. I was also drawn to so many of the effortless accessories and sandals. The tops? I want them all—they’re minimalist and incredibly chic, and I could wear them for many seasons to come.

Scroll on to shop 31 of my top picks from Madewell’s latest sale (ends May 30), and use the code WARMUP to get 30% off everything.

This ouff-sleeve minidress is perfect for a variety of summer occasions.
A white button-down shirt is a staple no matter the season.
This woven bag is understated and chic.
These slouchy pants make for an easy-breezy look.
A ribbed tank is the foundation to so many great summer outfits.
This necklace is great worn alone or layered with other favorites.
Jumpsuits make for easy dressing on hot days.
Crochet pieces are having a major moment.
These flatform sandals go with everything from jeans to cute dresses.
'90s contrast trim is top of mind for me lately.
This dress can be worn for many years to come.
These popular leggings come in three colors.
I'm getting '90s vibes from these baggy jeans.
I love the buttery hue of these sunglasses.
I could live in these cool white shorts.
There's nothing like a breezy white top for summer.
You can't go wrong with a jean jacket for layering.
I keep picturing this top with white jeans.
Speaking of white jeans...
This mini straw bag is great for running errands or exploring a new city while on vacation.
The length on these denim shorts is absolutely perfect.
This crochet summer dress is perfect for the beach.
These classic jeans can easily be dressed up or down.
Sleek wedges give a cool element to any outfit.
I love this minimalist ribbed piece.
I am obsessed with this print.
These earrings are a super-affordable way to try the chunky-hoop-earring trend.
I would 100% pack this to wear on vacation.
Poplin stripes of my dreams.
I could live in this smocked white dress.
This vest top is effortlessly chic.

Next up: You Want Cheap But Cool Picks to Add to Your Closet? Say Less

This story was published at an earlier date and has since been updated.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/sIAPKTl

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd