Thursday, June 8, 2023

I Audibly Gasped When I Saw These 31 Mango, H&M, and Zara New Arrivals

I always have the most fun when shopping for summer clothes. I love wearing shorter hemlines and brighter hues and embracing new trends for the season like under-the-sea-inspired jewelry and quiet-luxury sandals. There are so many great things on the market right now, and I turn to three of my go-to retailers when I'm in need of a shopping trip (which is more often than not). This summer, my social calendar is packed with fun events, weekend trips to the Hamptons, nights out in the city, and a vacation to California, and I'm still holding out hope for a few more spontaneous getaways in my future. Mango, H&M, and Zara have been high up on my list of chic but affordable retailers for years now, and season after season, they come through with exactly what my wardrobe is in need of. After a deep dive on all three sites, these 31 chic yet affordable items were everything I was looking for and more. Some items are so good I honestly wanted to keep them to myself, but I'd never gatekeep chic summer finds, especially ones at this price point.

Keep scrolling to see which H&M, Zara, and Mango items I can't wait to wear this summer.

Summer is for white dresses, period. 
Crochet is making its annual comeback for summer.
Sea-themed jewelry is having such a moment right now. These starfish earrings hit the trend exactly. 
This linen dress will invite lots of compliments.
A date-night dress for sure. 
You're going to be living in this oversize shirt. 
Yep, we're still obsessed with long denim skirts. 
How dreamy is this knit dress? 
I just fell in love with this top.
This dress screams summer. 
I'm so into how this dress lays on the body, and the cutout is the perfect sultry touch. I would definitely wear this to a dinner or an event this summer. 
This fringe dress is totally doing it for me. 
Major quiet-luxury vibes. 
Major heart eyes for these little heels. 
Summer's favorite pencil skirt. 
Style with the matching bottoms for the perfect satin set. 
This satin set is so dreamy. 
How sexy are these heeled mules? I love them. 
Simple yet effective. 
Adding this to my cart ASAP. 
The chicest crop top out there. 
Style with a denim skirt for maximum effect. 
Culottes are making a comeback. 
A classic black dress for summer. 
Strapless pieces are calling my name this summer. 
I love a good oversize shirt. It's perfect for throwing over a bikini after a pool day. 
A slip dress is a must-have for summer. I basically live in them during the warm months. 
Not your average tank top. 
Packing this for a day party in the Hamptons. 
This one is selling fast, and it's so good. 
Linen pants but just a touch cooler. 

Next, Mango's New Collab Is Selling Out at Lightning Speed—4 Looks I Test-Drove IRL



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/8gv47Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...