Monday, June 12, 2023

I'm Seriously in Awe of These Stunning J.Crew, Shopbop, and Zara Finds

There are moments when I'm scrolling through products at my favorite e-commerce sites where I just stop and stare for a few extra seconds (and often bookmark to reference later). Typically, it's pieces that are, simply put, just stunning that pique my interest the most. And yep, you guessed it. You're going to find a list of the chicest items I've recently spotted at three of my go-to stores—J.Crew, Shopbop, and Zara.

In terms of the types of products included in my edit, you'll notice expensive-looking jewelry that rings in under $100 (J.Crew's jewelry selection is amazing right now), gorgeous dresses that need minimal styling, and a variety of flats and sandals that could become new summer favorites. 

Keep scrolling to check out the items I'm in awe of right now.

Absolutely stunning.
Easy and chic with the pull-on design.
A+ tank.
These slides look so expensive.
This is a happy shirt.
Beyond chic.
The navy, though.
Throw this dress on and go.
So fun for summer.
Darling cardi.
Pretty denim skirt.
Get these sandals before they sell out!
The straps!
Add this option to your bracelet stack.
Stunning smocking.
Into the bow!
Vacation vibes.
This color.
Simple and stunning.
Mesh ballet flats are the moment.
This draping is beautiful.
Metallic sandals are trending hard.
Chic white shirt.
That neckline.
Lovely colors.
A vibe with jeans.
Not your average LBD.
Polished.
Beautiful flowy pants.

Next, check out the pretty shoe trends French women wear with jeans and skirts.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/fV8Li1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jenny Walton's Advice For Vintage Newbies

Plus: How she got her start in fashion. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/FteuG9o