Thursday, July 13, 2023

What to Buy From Zara If Your Vibe Is Sofia Richie But Your Budget Is $100

If you've been on the internet in the last few months, then you know about Sofia Richie and Elliot Grainge's wedding—or, as the kids have dubbed it, their royal wedding. If you're an avid Who What Wear reader, chances are it's been all you could think about ever since. The viral weekend rightfully stole the hearts of fashion people everywhere, spanning all ages, styles, and social media platforms.

It's true. Whether you prefer to get your content from TikTok's For You page or Instagram's Reels, you couldn't escape the many, many videos breaking down her many, many outfits and what made them perfect. Whether it was the youthful elegance that drew you in, the modesty factor, or the sheer excitement of it all, we've all been left with a new motto for getting dressed: WWSRGW. (What would Sofia Richie Grainge wear?)

While the answer to that question might often be Chanel, Khaite, or Proenza Schouler, her timeless style is attributed to much more than It brands and can be emulated on any budget. To prove it, I'm bringing you 29 under-$100 Zara finds that give off the same refined-chic vibes. Simply keep scrolling to get started.

These look a lot like the pants she wore on her honeymoon.
I'd suggest styling this exactly as shown—with white pants.
Take one look at her Instagram and you'll know our girl loves pretty flat sandals.
The fact that this is marked down feels like a sign.
I love the halter neckline and length of this.
Style this with jeans as shown or a great skirt.
Something we've learned through her recent foray into GRWM TikToks is that Richie is partial to statement earrings.
Maybe it's the black and white, but something about this feels so chic to me.
A forever chic jacket option.
I would never guess this was $50.
Let me just say these do not look like $36 pants.
These minimal sandals will go with every outfit you wear this summer.
This is one of my personal favorites.
I could see her posing in this flowy top.
Slightly baggy but still polished is key.
I could see her wearing something like this on vacation.
It's the simplicity for me.
A crisp linen shirt is crucial to any warm-weather wardrobe.
It's giving elegance.
If you're looking for a chic matching set, this is it. Just don't forget the matching shorts!
These have the perfect toe shape.
Love the neckline, obsessed with the back.
This silhouette is very quiet luxury.
This feels so special.
Swap this knit top for your white tee to instantly elevate any outfit.
I love that it comes with a belt.
Classic.
A chic but relaxed look.
I love this pick for a summer wedding. 

This post was published at an earlier date and has been updated.

Next, This Is Everything I Want to Buy Because I Saw It on Instagram This Month



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/1jW9I8v

No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Trend-Defying, On-Sale Picks From Everlane

Cashmere, crewnecks, and cardigans—oh my! from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/F3miXYI