Friday, August 4, 2023

21 Jaw-Dropping Finds From My Secret Source For Discounted Designer Items

If you're into luxury fashion and aren't yet familiar with Italist, prepare to be blown away. It's a Los Angeles-based company that sells all of the best designer brands for the Italian retail price. For us here in the U.S., that means an average of 30-40% off. (It explains why Italist's slogan is "Always Like a Sale".) On top of these organic discounts, the site offers free shipping on every order. It's a beautiful business model that us customers greatly benefit from. And needless to say, it's one of my favorite secret sources for brands like Prada, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent, and Bottega Veneta.

I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of my favorite Italist items at the moment, because they're particularly good and it'd be a shame to keep them to myself. Keeps scrolling to shop the epic designer finds from the current season—and feel free to Google the items to see how much cheaper they are on Italist.

I'm 1000% losing it over this bag 
These It flats aren't easy to find—especially at this price.
This would be great to wear as a shirt or a jacket of sorts.
I've never known anyone to regret purchasing a pair of Manolo mules.
I predict this will be the next Toteme It coat (every season has one).
And these are already the new Prada It shoes.
You're welcome.
Every fashion person is talking about this bag right now.
Despite being around for awhile, these are always sold out.
The most perfect knee boots I've ever seen.
Just ridiculously pretty.
I think about this timeless bag alot. 
The biker boots that started the craze.
Another Bottega jaw-dropper.
It just doesn't get prettier.
One word: Alaïa.
Perfect for the holidays (and everything else).
She's cute.
I can't stop staring.
Such a fun way to embrace the season's red trend.
I wear these constantly and you will too.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/ScM4Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Words "Sold" and "Out" Are Coming for These 36 Zara, H&M, and J.Crew Items

Don't hesitate. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/tgILShu