Friday, August 18, 2023

All the Top-Rated Pieces From J.Crew's Newest Sale

When online shopping is part of your job description, you're bound to pick up a few tips and tricks along the way. When it comes to J.Crew, for instance, one of my favorite ways to shop the site is to sort by "Top Rated." This is particularly helpful for J.Crew sales, as it populates the cream of the crop so you don't have to do any digging to find the most popular items.

Below, I rounded up my favorite pieces from J.Crew's sale that have been designated as Top Rated. Of course, I had to include some of the brand's signature striped pieces, including sweaters and button-down shirts. I also included a pair of skinny jeans, a pretty slip dress, designer-looking sunglasses, and more. Scroll down to shop my picks. 

Nobody does stripes quite like J.Crew. 
Meet your new favorite everyday tee. 
I like buying button-down shirts in a size larger than normal for a laidback vibe. 
These shorts will never go out of style. 
A pair of white trousers is always a good idea. 
Summer's not over yet!
This shirt has earned rave reviews on J.Crew's website. 
Meghan Markle just reignited my interest in a pair of white skinny jeans. 
Bet you didn't know J.Crew made sports bras. 
These could easily pass as designer. 
Add a chunky cardigan when fall arrives. 
My ideal swimsuit cover-up. 
Reviewers say these sandals are super comfortable. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/4jHFQoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracie Abrams Wore Fall's Most Expensive-Looking Sneaker Trend in NYC With Paul Mescal

It's chic. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/BJ6oYfr