Sunday, August 6, 2023

I Wait For Zara's Fall Arrivals All Year-Round—31 Finds I Need Everyone to See

The long-awaited time has finally come—Zara has dropped its new arrivals in preparation for fall. I only made one purchase from the retailer's recent sale due to wanting to save my money for the first drop of fall products, so you could guess my excitement was at an all-time high when I clicked on Zara's homepage this week. It's still August, so as expected there were more transitional pieces rather than an overload of sweaters and coats, but I'm gladly taking what I can get. Standout runway trends from the A/W collections are already available to shop with the Zara budget, like mesh flats, sculptural jewelry, and luxe-looking handbags.

If you too agree that Zara is simply the best in the fall, you'll be pleased with the shopping picks below. Some of the best items are already flying off the shelves, so you're going to want to move quickly on this one. Keep scrolling to the fall arrivals I'm already adding to my seasonal wishlist.

Found: your new favorite leather jacket.
Staple suiting is a must-have in your wardrobe for any season.
I can't believe these are still in stock.
I usually wear column skirts, but I'll be switching things up this season with voluminous skirts like this one.
I never thought I'd be adding wedges back into my wardrobe again, but this sculptural pair changed my mind easily.
Comfort over everything.
Why splurge on a designer bag when this Zara option looks so luxe?
The sheer trend isn't going anywhere.
A work of art.
These look just like designer pairs I've seen.
Sweater season is almost here.
I know this is a summery piece of jewelry, but I'm looking forward to wearing this with all my sweaters.
The Alaia look for under $100? Sign me up.
The contrast waistband just adds a little "oomph" to these neutral trousers.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect crisp blue shirt for work, and I think this is it.
It's cuffing season.
If you want to get a headstart on wearing coats, try this linen option while it's not completely chilly yet.
Ultra-flattering.
Yes, I'm bringing rosettes into fall.
Don't let all the saturated dressing stop at the end of summer—continue adding a pop of color into your fall outfits too.
You can't go wrong with an oversize blazer. You'll reach for this neutral one numerous times.
These would pair excellently with sheer black tights.
I'm very into this autumnal take on wicker bags. Jane Birkin would approve.
Party shoes.
Why settle for regular cargo pants when you can opt for this silky pair?
With those sculptural cut-outs, no one will believe this is from Zara.
I hate to use "quiet luxury" once again, but that's all that comes to mind when looking at this beautiful bag.
Classic.
This exudes class.
This thin striped sweater is the perfect way to slowly transition from the summer into the colder months.
I'll take the whole outfit, please.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/joivM4A

No comments:

Post a Comment

If a Fashion Person Scrolled Through Shopbop, These 32 Items Would Stand Out

Fall staples ahead. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/J7mtq3s