Monday, August 21, 2023

I'm a 30-Year-Old Fashion Editor Who Loves Looking Rich—30 New Fall Finds I Need

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 30 fashion and beauty finds on their current wish list.

It's almost fall and I am on the hunt for the best new arrivals on the market to start building my seasonal wardrobe. For the most part, I've got the basics covered, so I am looking for a few more unique pieces to add to my closet, including statement jackets, luxe sweaters, and shoes that could make even the simplest of outfits feel special. 

I am also looking to make sure my overall aesthetic looks, well, rich. As a 30-year-old fashion editor, I have trained my eye to find pieces that look high-end whether they are designer or not, and today I am here to share with you the 30 new fall items I have on my radar that fit that exact criteria. 

This top will look perfect with jeans. 
It also looks just as good with this skirt. 
A pop of red always looks expensive. 
Zara knew what they were doing with this one. 
Calling all clip-on girls. 
This jacket looks vintage. 
Perfect to wear with cute ankle socks. 
Meet my new favorite lady bag. 
This looks triple the price. 
These look so luxe. 
IYKYK.
Acne Studios coats are always worth the investment. 
I can't explain it. I just need them. 
You can't go wrong with a classic like this. 
All the colors look so rich.
Copying this exact outfit as soon as fall hits. 
Need.
These pants are gorgeous. 
Thanks to Miu Miu, styling a hoodie is suddenly the epitome of wealth. 
This is a skirt I will wear every day. 
The new Prada bag you're about to see everywhere. 
This wash is just right.
Perfect for dressing up or down. 
I need every color.
The best layering tees.
This will be my forever work tote. 
I've never seen a mini I need more. 
I will never recover from these. 
That stitching looks so expensive. 
Good prints are hard to find but this one is perfectly elevated. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/oOwU0fp

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours of Research, I Know for a Fact These 9 Shoe Trends Will Dominate Winter

From boots to flats, these are the pairs to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/HoVbEXT