Wednesday, August 9, 2023

I'm a Size 14—Here Are 30 Stylish New Arrivals I Have My Eye On

With a new season on the horizon, I am ready for a closet refresh. In fact, fall is my favorite time of year, so this is my moment to shine. Thankfully, as a shopping editor, I have a constant eye on all of the new arrivals sections allowing me to scoop up the best of the best fall pieces right as they drop. This is key since I am a size 14, which tends to sell out fast, so I have to act quickly.

Over the past week, I came across a stylish selection of pieces in my size, and it's been truly hard not to give in and add them all to my cart. I found chic sweaters, cool denim, super stylish jackets, and a variety of pretty dresses and skirts. Stripes were abundant in my top picks as well. Ahead, shop my roundup of the most stylish size 14 new arrivals from Nordstrom, Mango, Zara, and more.

I want to copy this whole look.
This cardigan only looks expensive.
I never met a striped T-shirt I didn't love.
I can't believe this dress is under $100.
Classic blue button-downs are a forever favorite.
White jeans worth scooping up.
White button-downs always have a place in my closet.
An effortless LBD.
There's nothing like a classic trench coat.
Easy-breezy and very cool.
This sweater looks designer.
The perfect jeans to wear with everything.
I'll take a cozy striped sweater any day of the week.
Denim maxi skirts are having a moment.
I love this affordable faux-leather jacket.
I love the cut and wash of these jeans.
Did I mention I like stripes?
Great pants to wear a variety of ways.
A going-out top if I've ever seen one.
Another chic cardigan.
I fell in love with the quilted patchwork.
Such a pretty color.
This blazer is selling out fast.
Mock-neck tops are trending.
This textured skirt has a major cool factor.
The wide sleeves make this sweater.
Linen pants you'll wear for many seasons to come.
The styling here is spot on.
A black slip skirt is an editor favorite.
Hello, cute black blazer.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/7CHWoty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm an Editor—These 9 Items From The Row Are Truly Worth the Investment

They'll never date. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/KgyxRkQ