Saturday, August 19, 2023

The New Necklace Trend Fashion Girls Are Wearing in Europe

After almost a decade of keeping my neck adorned with the most delicate necklaces, you'd have a difficult time convincing me to consider a statement style again. It wasn't until recently that my mind started opening up to the possibility, thanks to the stylish return of the cord necklace. I was particularly drawn to styles boasting bold pendants in various shapes, like hearts, swirls, shells, and more.

Over the past few months, I spotted cord necklaces on what felt like nearly every one of my favorite European fashion follows on Instagram. It was blatantly clear there was a new jewelry trend brewing, and I couldn't help but find myself entertaining the idea of wearing one as I started planning my summer wardrobe. What's great is that the necklaces work for many occasions, from casual to formal. Plus, it appeals to a variety of personal styles as well. Ahead, shop my top cord necklace picks of the moment and some outfit inspiration to get a sense of how to style the trending piece.

Pretty in pink.
Puffy jewelry is having a moment.
A minimalist take on the trend.
Pretty little star pendant.
This necklace is French girl-approved.
I love the color combo here.
Statement hearts for the win.
This elevated take is super chic.
For the flower lovers.
A simple design.
The perfect shade of green.
A cool cutout heart style.
This all-black necklace is a standout.
A bold red helps you make a statement.
There's something about yellow gold mixed with white.
I can't believe this necklace is $50.
Flower power.
Another minimalist option.
Of course, Zara would get in on this necklace trend.
The Scandi fashion crowd loves heart pendants.
Perfect for date night.
Simple yet stylish.
An all-white cutie.
An investment-worthy piece.
A baby blue pick worth throwing into the mix.
I told you shells are popular.
Bold and beautiful.
This one make me think of Phoebe Philo's Celine.
A bigger heart pick.
Quiet-luxury vibes.
Summer camp feels.
I'm feeling this '90s-inspired necklace.
Another pink piece to consider.
Earth tones pair well with many looks.
A lovely yellow-gold flower option.
An oval or teardrop style seems to be a go-to.
Peachy pink goodness.
The hammered metal screams wearable art.
Chocolate brown is a personal favorite.
This one is a conversation-starter, for sure.
This one has more of a Y2K vibe.

This post was published at an earlier date and has since been updated.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2KPoaOi

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Hours of Research, I Know for a Fact These 9 Shoe Trends Will Dominate Winter

From boots to flats, these are the pairs to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/HoVbEXT