Thursday, August 24, 2023

These Nordstrom, J.Crew, and H&M Finds Are Giving Wealth for Less Than $150

As much as I'd like to fill my wardrobe with best-of-the-best designer pieces, that's not always (aka rarely) a viable option for a 27-year-old like me who simultaneously lives in Manhattan with a shoe addiction and a tendency to buy multiple coffees a day. And yes, I am pretending I don't splurge on a salad and fries every Saturday afternoon like clockwork. But since crafting a closet that allows me to put together outfits on the fly that always appear elegant, timeless, and chic is my ultimate goal in life, I've had to find ways to cut corners, sourcing pieces that aren't necessarily priced like designer but look the part nonetheless. 

Since I'm currently laser-focused on adding some necessary fall pieces to my rotation before the season begins, I thought I'd share the wealth by offering up a few of the items that, due to their on-budget prices but outside-of-budget appearances, are high on my shopping list. From ivory blazers and pastel button-downs to trench coats and Mary Janes, scroll down for 36 of the most impressive and most expensive-looking fall finds I've added thus far, all of which just so happen to be from J.Crew, H&M, and Nordstrom.

Nothing says elegant like an off-white blazer. 
This isn't like your other tank tops, even though it's priced as such.
You can't go wrong with a pastel button-down in any color, but this blue is probably my favorite.
Can you believe these are $60? I can't. 
It's surprisingly hard to find good jeans, but I discovered a pair for just $45. 
The '80s called, and they said cuff bracelets are back in a major way. 
I'm basically a halter-top aficionado at this point. 
I feel like you need this. I don't know why, just a guess.
I continue to be shocked that this coat is $90.
The perfect incognito shades.
This is E-S-S-E-N-T-I-A-L, essential. 
I could see an Olsen twin wearing this dress with Birks or some Vans slip-ons.
Contrast piping makes everything look more expensive. 
Since these are so lightweight, they can be worn daily and dress up every outfit.
It's 1998 in Manhattan, and you're going out to meet friends at the city's newest hot spot. Obviously, this is what you're wearing. 
Pretty in pink.
H&M cashmere for less than $150? Say less.
I can see Sofia Richie Grainge wearing this waistcoat. 
These Jeffrey Campbell flats look like a designer pair of shoes I've had for ages and adore.
The back is so subtle and sexy. 
The voluminous-skirt trend is pure elegance. 
An affordable belt is surprisingly hard to come by.
Just pretty.
There's a reason Madewell calls these "perfect."
This color gets me every single time. 
Tortoiseshell shades will get me every single time. 
This dress is giving me serious Alaïa vibes.
A classic shoulder bag like this one belongs in everyone's fall wardrobe—period.
Perfect for those days when you want to look like you're heading out on the boat, even if you don't have a boat.
Don't hesitate—this gorgeous midi just dropped and is already selling out.
Wait until you see the chic shearling collar. 
I'm smitten with these. 
I'm not usually a sneaker fan, but these look so luxe. 
The tailoring on this vest is elite. 
This whole look screams chic.
*Sprinting to checkout.*


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/Q3piJKd

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...