Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Buh-Bye Summer Sandals, 30 Shoes I’m Ordering That Are Perfect for Fall

Fall is everyones favorite season for fashion. For me, the thing I’m most excited about fall is getting to bring out the fall footwear. I’m talking about great ankle boots, loafers, western boots, ballet flats, knee high boots, pumps and more. I have always loved myself a good sandal but shopping for shoes for fall is just so much fun. Everyone has been obsessed with the Miu Miu moto boots that have taken over my social media like wildfire, and while I love them - I don’t necessarily love the budget. I decided to hit up Shopbop, H&M, Reformation, and Nordstrom to do a deep dive into the best shoes they have right now, and found 30 pairs that I’m actually drooling over.

Keep scrolling to see which 30 fall shoes I love.

Major Miu Miu vibes. I just got these and I can't wait to wear them. 
Ballet flats for the cool girl. 
Oh yeah, these are a must buy. 
Stunning. 
The under $20 ballet flats on everyones mind. 
So stunning.
Big Birkenstock fan. 
These are high up on my wishlist. 
This wine burgundy color is everything. 
Now I know the price tag on these are steep but just look at them. 
So major. 
I'd act fast, these are moving fast. 
I'd style these with denim and a cream knit. 
These are so good. 
These are so me. 
An ankle boot is always in my fall shoe rotation. 
I'm so into the gold hardware. 
I'm so into these. 
Add white ankle socks. 
Simple and classic. 
Cool girl ballet flats. 
No notes on these ankle boots. 
Simple and sexy. 
Not sambas but the same vibe.
I can't get enough of these. 
Moto boots with not too much going on. 
It's all about the slingback. 
These you'll wear nonstop. 
I'm so here for a little pop of red. 
Pair with a dress or mini skirt. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/pbvRu9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj