Monday, September 4, 2023

I Made a List of the Best Tops, Dresses, and Shoes I Saw Over the Last 2 Weeks

As a professional shopper, I am endlessly exposed to all of the latest pieces as soon as they land in the best online stores. Any time a particular piece catches my eye, I like to keep it in a private Pinterest folder. It’s always fun to check in every so often to see all the pieces I’ve amassed, especially to see what I am still drawn to after some time, whether for my own closet or to share in stories like this one.

Over the past two weeks, in particular, I have come across some standout tops, dresses, and shoes that I may or may not have wanted to keep selfishly to myself. I jest, but I did make sure to scoop up my top picks before setting off to put this list together. I included some great pieces for a wide range of fall events and festivities, as well as a variety of personal styles.

Keep scrolling to shop my favorite finds of the moment. Good luck not wanting them all.

This black dress can easily be dressed up or down.
These Mary-Jane flats are incredibly chic.
Fisherman sandals but make them fun.
This maxi dress looks designer.
Very into these fresh Birkenstocks.
The color. The texture. The cut.
The LBD that never fails.
Tie-front tops are perfect for making a statement.
I'm loving a cool moto boot this season.
The length of this button-down is what caught my eye.
Very into this halter neck dress.
An elevated basic to add to your collection.
I have a thing for green Adidas sneakers.
This two-tone dress only looks expensive.
I can't get this sweater vest off of my mind.
A luxe-looking basic.
Emme Parsons makes the coolest sandals.
Red is the color of the moment.
A crisp white shirt worth checking out.
I could live in this sweaterdress.
Asics sneakers have my attention at the moment.
An elevated cashmere top under $200? Yes, please.
A sleek under-$100 black dress.
Another cool pair of Mary-Jane flats
Perfect shirt to wear alone or layered.
Perfect for a fall wedding guest look.
The stylish outfits I could plan around this classic striped tee.
I'm getting major The Row vibes.
This cute dress can be worn with everything from sneakers to boots.
This layered tee is minimalist perfection.
My fellow editors turned me onto this shapely top.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/vMXAO2P

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd