Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I'm on the Hunt for the Best Under-$100 Fall Basics—30 Nordstrom Finds I Love

Fun fact: As an editor who lives for the start of the fall fashion season, I'm not spending much time in New York this September. In between work trips and vacations abroad, I'm soaking in the last remaining days of summer as much as I possibly can. The minute I get back to New York, true chilly fall weather will have begun to creep in. Even though this will be my second fall living in a city that *actually* experiences seasons, I've still been unable to master the art of fall dressing on a budget. Sure, I have my trusted array of trendy denim and long-sleeve coats that will make the next few months bearable, but all in all, my closet is still majorly struggling for fall—especially when it comes to my limited budget. Thankfully, that's where Nordstrom comes in.

After spending four hours on the site and doing more damage than I care to admit, I've found the best must-have fall essentials well under $100 that'll seamlessly take your closet from summer to fall. With high-heat sweaters, ankle booties, and dark-wash denim I can't seem to get enough of, prepare to live out your Pumpkin Spice Latte, Rory Gilmore–era fall fantasies with these adorable, well-priced basics. Try to resist the temptation to buy every single one of these 30 cute buys.

This adorable ribbed top styled with chocolate-colored leather jeans makes for the perfect going-out 'fit.
No matter how many times I write about, wear, and review this shirt, the bottom line is always the same: If you buy one thing on this shopping list, let it be my personal holy-grail item.
These are en route as we speak.
Wait… I think I actually need this.
Can you really have too many pairs of jeans? Asking for a friend.
Meet the everyday Reformation top that kick-started my obsession. 
My jaw is on the floor.
A big, resounding yes to these jeans.
This silhouette is French girl approved.
Although you'd think that simple white cotton tanks are far past their prime as we solidly enter the fall season, Bottega Veneta's F/W 23 runway proves the opposite.
The perfect fall boots don't exis–
Although cargos feel like a too-timely Y2K staple, this pair of olive-green pants would look so chic with a cozy white sweater.
If you know, you know.
If you know me, you know I can't say no to a denim maxi.
Yesssss.
Wow. Just wow.
Perfect for layering under a lightweight sweater.
Surprise—these fan-favorite Nike sneakers are back in stock!
The perfect base to any outfit starts with this classic pullover sweater. 
There's always something about a suede bag that gets me going.
Unlike other cropped T-shirts, the cuffed sleeves and thick material on this AllSaints version make it look 10 times the price. 
A pair of sleek black trousers is one of the best purchases you could make, hands down.
An oversize sweaterdress with some knee-high leather boots is always a good outfit combination.
An elevated belt takes an otherwise boring outfit to a chic, put-together look.
Haven't you heard? Red is the color of the season.
Okay, I'm mildly obsessed with all things butter yellow this fall.
There's nothing that ties together an outfit quite like a pretty knit sweater. 
This nostalgic shoes just scream fall in my eyes.
Ultra-dark-wash denim has to be one of my favorite jeans trends of the season.
I'll leave you with this pretty find. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/FO4guVv

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...