Friday, September 8, 2023

Listen Close: I've Got the Scoop on Where to Buy Fashion Week's Buzziest Trends

I'll never forget my first New York Fashion Week four years ago. I was unemployed and hauling boxes into my first walk-up apartment when I spotted a herd of street style photographers waiting for the fashion set to stream out the doors of a show. I was enamored with their looks and their hustle, and not to sound totally corny, but I knew I wanted to be a part of it. Fast-forward a few years, and I'm getting paid to write about all the incredible fashion during this exciting time of year.

You can always expect the fashion set to bring the head-to-toe looks, but this year, it's all about the details. I've got my eye on every accessory they're wearing including sneakers, jewelry, watches, and handbags. Pieces like the classic Cartier watch, Bottega Veneta Andiamo bag, and highly covetable Wales Bonner x Adidas sneakers are the finishing touches that can make or break a look, and I know exactly where to buy them: eBay. The online marketplace's Authenticity Guarantee service ensures that you're getting the real deal when purchasing items like these. Its team of experts meticulously inspects each eligible product so we can feel confident about our investments and our personal style just like the fashion set at NYFW. Keep scrolling to shop the accessory trends I've spotted all over the city.

I first spotted this buzzy sneaker style all over the streets of Copenhagen. To nobody's surprise, New Yorkers have followed suit. 
There was no shortage of Wales Bonner x Adidas sneakers all over town. 
Another popular New Balance style that keeps selling out at major retailers. Tip: eBay has many colorways in stock. 
The fashion set can't get enough of this sneaker collab, and I can't believe I finally tracked down a pair. 
If there is a silver version of a trending sneaker style, chances are editors are already wearing it. But you can't go wrong with any colorway of the Onitsuka Tiger. 
A Cartier watch is on the top of every fashion person's wish list this year. I'd recommend shopping them from eBay because it's backed by Authenticity Guarantee.
Mixing metals is no fashion faux pas this season. A watch is the perfect medium to test-drive this trend. 
So is this cool David Yurman ring. 
Simple yet interesting earring designs are where it's at. 
Or go sculptural if you're looking for more of a statement. 
Bottega is the moment, but don't be fooled by internet dupes. eBay has the real deal stamp of approval. 
Dream bag situation over here. The classic Jackie will never go out of style, and NYFW confirmed it. 
And the winner for most-spotted logo during Fashion Week goes to CĂ©line! I adore this classic handbag style and colorway. 
NYFW is notoriously chaotic for industry folk. A capacious bag should always be in tow, especially this Goyard style. It fits everything needed for a week on the go. 
New Yorkers love The Row for its quiet-luxury appeal. There's no better representation of this buzzy trend than this bag I spotted on eBay. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2c0r84V

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...