Saturday, September 2, 2023

TikTok Made Me Do A Fall Abercrombie Haul, 12 Items I'm Completely Obsessed With

The TikTok girls have spoken, Abercrombie & Fitch is back and not only is it back, it’s actually very chic. Many may think that A&F is an old mall brand from the past but if thats you, I’m sorry to  say it but you’re not paying attention. After spending all of my middle school years and honestly many of my high school years obsessing over Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, short shorts, and fitted tee shirts Abercrombie & Fitch has a special place in my heart. With the retailers recent rebrand making this mall brand of the past all shiny and new again, Gen Z and Abercrombie lovers everywhere noticed.

The try-on hauls and unboxing videos have come pouring in, with the revamp focusing on high quality basics and staples you can mix and match everyone seems to be loving this new A&F. Finally I decided to give the brand a try for myself after years of taking an Abercrombie hiatus if you will. I have to say, I get the hype. Keep scrolling to see all of the pieces from my haul that I’m not just recommending, at this point I’m telling you these are must buys. 

Keep scrolling to see which Abercrombie & Fitch pieces I’m loving for this upcoming season.

Every fall the first thing on my list is a great, light weight cream / off-white sweater to pair with denim, trousers, and skirts. This Abercrombie one is so comfortable but a bit on the sheer side, I'm wearing a SKIMS bralette underneath in this photo and you can slighly see it peaking through here but it's not too sheer that I'd return it. These classic '90s style jeans are right up my alley. They fit really well, with a little bit of a more relaxed or slouchy fit. 

I'm the type of person who basically lives in dresses. So as soon as fall comes around the first thing I do is run to my favorite retailers and immediately type in the search bar "knit dresses." Once I saw this one, it was love at first sight. I can see myself styling this dress with a belt and boots. 

I'm not usually someone who wears pants, but living in New York and running around as much as I do, sometimes it's the only option. I'm trying to lean in by adding a chic trouser or pair of jeans into my fall outfit roation, so when I saw these chocolate brown pants I thought "why not." I actually really like the fit of these, which is rare for me since I'm on the shorter side. This knit bodysuit however, I was obsessed with immediately. The fabric feels so cozy and high quality, and it fit like a dream. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this bodysuit all the time this fall. It's so versatile too, which is key for me when shopping. 

Since trying this outfit on I have actually already worn it to dinner, I just added a belt. This white tee definitely makes my top 3 favorite white tee's on the market. It feels way more expensive than it is, and it has that snug fit that you want a good white tee to have. After trying this one, I definitely need the black version as well. This skirt is the slip skirt of my dreams, it has an elastic waist line making it easy to throw a belt over it or tuck a shirt under. This glossy brown color is so fall to me, I plan to wear this skirt with a slightly oversized sweater and boots. 

This white tee shirt may be my favorite thing I got in this whole haul. It's seriously a game changing white tee. I wore this outfit to the Who What Wear office on a warm day in the city with pumps and a leather belt. These shorts have major french girl energy, I have a feeling I'll be wearing these in several summer to fall transition outfits. 

My favorite thing about fall is getting to embrace this hue of chocolate brown again. I just think it looks so expensive. I'm also a big bodysuit wearer, so when I saw this one and it was in the color I love I knew I needed to get my hands on it. It fits like a glove and is super comfortable, I plan on wearing it with boots and jeans and a leather belt next. I've already told you how much I love this satiny midi skirt, it's already been worn a few times. 

A black shirt and jeans is one of my top outfit combinations. Simple, chic, and is appropriate for basically everywhere. This off the shoulder top comes in white and taupe as well, and I think I need them both. This top is so flattering, and pairs perfect with denim. I'm styling it with trousers and a leather belt next. 

There's nothing like a knit tank and cardigan set. This heather grey one from Abercrombie was calling out to me. Anotjer perfect item to pair with jeans, but I plan on wearing it with a mini skirt and knee high boots next for that "back to school" vibe I fall in love with every fall. This one also comes in a few other color ways but this grey is so pretty in person. 

I have a love affair with Williamsburg Brooklyn so when I saw this sweatshirt I knew I needed to have it. I love the cintage collegiate vibe that it has. It almost looks like one of those sweatshirts Princess Diana would often pair with sneakers and biker shorts. It's a great option for a travel outfit for any upcoming fall getaways. 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/5T4Zogz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv