Thursday, September 7, 2023

Whoa, These 25 & Other Stories Sale Pieces Are Insanely Pretty

I am not one to usually gravitate towards the prettier side of the fashion spectrum, but let me tell you—my recent perusal of & Other Stories sale section had me seriously rethinking things. I have never seen so many pretty pieces all in one place. I found myself opening just about everything I saw in a new tab to consider adding to cart. My mind was a blur with chic dresses, tops, and skirts made with the prettiest variety of lace, floral, silk, and linen details.

Whether you are fully committed to the pretty aesthetic or simply like to cherry pick and incorporate the vibe into your wardrobe, you do not want to miss my round up of 25 insanely pretty pieces from & Other Stories below. They are notorious for selling out, so I recommend you act quickly when you find something you love. Good luck picking just one thing.

Pretty in pink.
Sleek white sandals to dress up your look.
The sleeves are guaranteed to turn heads.
This LBD is always in style.
Perfect for layering or wearing on its own.
This skirt looks designer.
The neutral lace is so chic.
Statement top status.
Very into this neutral dress.
Butter yellow bags have stolen my heart this season.
A black skirt to wear forever.
The prettiest little top.
I'd wear this skirt with an oversized sweater.
Halterneck tops are having a moment.
For the blue lovers out there.
This top goes great with jeans.
A great wedding guest look.
A black mini worth considering.
Strappy goodness.
An incredibly fun dress option.
This can easily be dressed up or down.
This top pairs perfectly with denim.
A cute pastel skirt.
How pretty is this one-shoulder pick?
Obsessed with the styling here.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/K6Io1ZA

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 Fall-Ready Cargo Pants For Any Occasion

We know fall just started, but if you (like us) are more than ready to get a head start on embracing some of the season's biggest stre...