Tuesday, October 24, 2023

10s Across the Board—These 31 Nordstrom Items Are Living in My Mind Rent-Free

I have been a Nordstrom shopper for as long as I can remember. Not only that, but in a past life, I worked for years at Nordstrom before my editor days, making me somewhat of a Nordstrom expert. As a shopping editor, I go through Nordstrom on a daily basis and am always making sure to take note of the stuff that's really good to share with you guys. Now that fall is in full swing and winter is creeping behind it, I am rolling up my sleeves and hunting for everything you might need for fall and winter. From cozy cashmere pieces and jeans you'll wear for years to classic accessories and flirty sweaterdresses and miniskirts, I have found 31 chic items from Nordstrom I know you'll love just as much as I do. 

Keep scrolling to see which 31 made the cut. 

I've been wanting these for so long. They're the perfect cherry on top for any outfit. 
I'll take this long-sleeve tee in every color, please. 
These are flying off the virtual shelves. 
Wide-leg jeans are so in right now. 
Sambas are restocked finally. 
The perfect pop of red. 
You can never really go wrong with a good pair of Levi's. 
Now these are chic. 
The cat-eye shape just works. 
Sweaterdress season. 
I'm into this peacoat. 
I can't stop shopping Tory Burch. 
This sweater gets a 10/10 from me.
The most comfortable slingback pumps. 
I can't get enough of long-sleeve tops like this. 
The perfect fall miniskirt. 
I can't get over these Mary Jane flats. 
This knit comes in four colors, and I want every single one. 
Nordstrom cashmere is so good I'm always on the hunt for a new piece. 
These are so chic and look like the definition of cozy shoes. 
This sweaterdress is the perfect subtly sexy pick. 
Topshop is always high up on my list when looking for stylish outerwear. 
A classic button-front cardigan.
I have these, and I can't wait to wear them. 
A classic. 
I love a bouclé skirt for the holiday time.
I live in my Mini Uggs. 
Column skirts are so good. 
You have to have a good blazer in your rotation. 
Cuffs are having a moment right now. 
The perfect wear-anywhere fall knit dress. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/XE8f0Il

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd